My mind is all over the place lately. Friends have been handing down loads of baby things to me (because my friends are awesome!) and I've gotten out the things I kept from DD's baby days...and I'm trying to figure out what I still need to buy. Help me get my thoughts straight please?
- a cosleeper
- a bouncy chair
- a swing
- a playmat
- lots and lots of gender neutral baby clothes
- a ton of cloth diapers, covers, liners, snappis etc.
- hooded towels & baby washcloths
- a carrier
- carseat & snap 'n' go
- diaper bag
- 50 million blankets
I'm thinking I need:
- diaper cream
- thin baby washcloths (to use as cloth wipes)
- a manual breast pump (I won't pump a lot as we won't use bottles, but I found it handy to have a manual pump on hand when DD was a baby)
- nursing bras
- swaddle blankets?
- lidded trashcan for diaper pail
I really can't think of anything else. I'm trying to run through things in my head, and if I can feed the baby (check), wash the baby (check), diaper the baby (check), dress the baby (check), transport the baby (check) and put the baby down somewhere (check), I'm pretty much covered.
Am I missing something? Is there a baby essential I've forgotten?