My sister and I just transferred a bunch of red wheat berries from 25lb bags to mylar bags. I started sneezing my head off right away. Eyes itching, throat sore and scratchy, and a bit of difficulty breathing. I've searched around on the internet and read a bit about something called Bakers Allergy, but I don't know if that just means I shouldn't breath the wheat dust, or if I should not consume wheat, as well. I have some environmental allergies, but have never been diagnosed with food allergies before.
Any insight or input would be really helpful!