<<Hi Wendy, my name's Nicole. Your intro stood out to me since you were the only one on the list expecting their 5th child like me. What a surprise to see even more similarities...
<<I'm expecting in mid-October but I tend to take my pregnancies into the 42nd or 43rd weeks before delivery so it's quite likely I'll end up with a November baby.
* Name: Wendy
* Age at conception / Age at delivery: 31/32
<<I'm 35, will be 36 at delivery.
* Location: Austin, Texas
<<We live in Michigan, brrrr.
* How long it took to you to get your BFP: about a year after I got my cycle back after my last baby. 2 months after the cycles became very regular.
<<What's a BFP??
* What number child is this for you: 5
<<5 for me too, as I mentioned.
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): husband of almost 15 years and 4 lovely little girls (9,6,4,1), dog, cats, chickens, bearded dragon (everyone is female but dh and the lizard lol)
<<Husband of 10 years and 4 rowdy little boys (10, 8, 4, 1), cat, turtle, aquatic frogs, chickens (everyone is male!)
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): sort of hoping for another girl but a boy would be great too!
<<sort of hoping for another boy (how convenient, right?) but a girl would be great too!
* Names you like (& are willing to share): ???
<<We have all "C" names, Caine, Cassius, Cougar and Cannon so we'll probably stick with that theme, but my husband names the babies since I get to have the homebirths, that's our compromise, lol.
* Birth plans/preferences: home
<<This will be my 4th homebirth, 3rd unassisted waterbirth if all goes as planned.
* Blog, website or the like:
<<Who has time for that???
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a homeschooling, Christ-follower, blessed momma who loves her life! :)
<<I'm a homeschooling, Christ-follower, blessed momma who loves her life too! I also love to read, work in the garden, and I judge horse shows during the summer months. We co-sleep, practice extended breastfeeding, cloth diaper w/ EC (elimination communication), don't vaccinate, and don't circumcise.
Nice to *meet* you!