DD is in the tub right now, and I'm, well, on the computer! I can hear her singing and playing with her horses so I know all is well.
Harlem Shake- The Mother -Friendly Water Birth Version!
Edited on 2/22/13
Would u leave a 4 yo old in the bath for a few minutes? - Page 3
I've left my 4yr old daughter in the tub while I've been in the next room with her younger brother. I can hear her singing and playing. If it gets quiet I go in and check or I just go in every couple of minutes. I know she's comfortable in there.
i let my 13 month old do this! she is a cautious baby, not one to start scaling the walls, and we have a tiny tiny apartment. i can literally see her face through the open door nearly everywhere in our home. she too chatters away non-stop, so after we finish the washing part, she stays in to play with her little toys and cups and i fold laundry or tidy up. i felt comfortable with this after seeing how she reacted to falling backwards in the tub once... she didn't panic or swallow a lot of water, she just calmly turned over and got back up. if she stops talking or singing, i pop my head in the door, if i look in and don't see her face, i pop in and see what she's doing. so far, so good.
- Would u leave a 4 yo old in the bath for a few minutes?
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 28 seconds ago
- › May TWW Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Evaluating a Raw Milk Dairy 4 minutes ago
- › How Are You Celebrating Earth Day? Have You Read Any of These Books? 5 minutes ago
- › Knowing More About the Food We Feed Our Kids 7 minutes ago
- › Petrified of giving birth this time around 8 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 8 minutes ago
- › Welcome May DDC Babies! 16 minutes ago
- › SOLD - Bumgenius freetime AIO Onesize 18 minutes ago
- › Berkley Green detergent 20 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11