Off to read the birth stories. Yay for Maurine!
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productHypBirth: Natural Childbirth Preparation Kit (DVD)tagged by System, 5/28/11
- productHypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cdstagged by System, 5/28/11
- productHypnofertility: The Leclaire Method, the Easy Way for You to Conceive and Carry Your Healthy Baby to Full Termtagged by System, 5/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Used Hypnobabies-type CD's and books? Last post on 5/27/11 at 10:32am in I'm Pregnant
- hi Last post on 5/25/11 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- vent about working while pregnant Last post on 8/26/13 at 11:51am in April 2014 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming up for Labor Thread... Last post on 8/4/13 at 5:34am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
Pain in Labor
Last edited: 3/30/11
- The Hidden Risk of EpiduralsLast edited: 6/20/13
- HypBirth: Natural Childbirth Preparation Kit (DVD)No review yet.
- Hypnofertility: The Leclaire Method, the Easy...No review yet.
- The Hidden Risk of Epidurals
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - SPRING Edition - HOORAY, SPRING!!! - Page 12
So, I've put up the new thread here. Updated to add the 2 new babies in July. Tear and Maurine, let me know if I have anything wrong or you want to add everything.
Kyamo, cute picture! I love the early ultrasounds because you can see so much.
Monkey, hope to add you here soon.
Um, what else. . . I have an appointment on Monday and we might find out the sex if baby cooperates.
Here is P!! I had an awesome natural hospital birth. Labor was 4.5 hours (no early labor, just wham! right into 1 min contractions 2 min apart, water broke 20 min later, and we were at the hospital about an hour later already pushing and 9 cm dialated! I guess my cervix was really "ripe"!)
We're having a hard time with breastfeeding but I think things are getting easier.
A great moment...sitting in a LLL meeting and I run into Miriam there. I find myself sitting next to this wonderful woman who is carrying twins, and holding my infant son. Dreams can come true!! :)
Edited by Maurine - 11/10/12 at 5:30pm
- › December Chat 1 minute ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 1 minute ago
- › "Create Your Own Holiday Cards" Giveaway 7 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas 7 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 8 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 10 minutes ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 12 minutes ago
- › Katie Couric admits disproportionate reporting on HPV vaccine 14 minutes ago
- › Do you do the whole Santa Claus thing? 15 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh