Shooting at random ideas:
stop switch for few months to loose and roomy to see if that helps.. wear slip on shoes in and outside the house, socks must be loose
or best diabetic socs that do not restrict your circulation, then teh same with pants, never never never wear pants that
snug to your body, wear loose styles, do nto use belts, and do not use snag bra and bloses
Point beaing - one of the reason you have so much water is bad circulation, your heart might be weak and
it easily pumpst the blood to the lower extremeties and all over but is struggling with taking it back and clean
the system along with it. Water retention is one of the symptoms of bad circulation.
- Do you lead sedantery lifestyle aside from excersize? some people seat all day at the computer,
and this kills their circualtion, on has to move around or at least take frequent breaks to move circuation about.
- by the same token, if and when you seat down you should not have your legs down and you should have
keep them warm as this also helps the circulation or kills it.
- do you use salty foods? cut totally on salt for a month, few days is not enough to rid the body of all
the deposited salt in the body. that inclues not only salt but all kid of sodium infested foods, anythig that
tastes salty don not consume.
- Drinking sodas and other products containing corn syrup that is among others hormone disruptive?
- Drinking water from plastic bottles and using plastic dishes to microvwave and store food as plastic
leaches into the food and water and causes all kinds of water retention issues due to hormonal changes
as it is major hormone disruptor - even so cold "safe plastic" is not so safe.. just watch
Plastic planet documentary for what scientists do say aobut "safe plastic"
- It is possible that you have some issues with your ovaries and your body simply thinks that is going
into pregnancy mode and so it retain water as you were.
- Is it possible that you are taking contraception pill that is distrubing your natural body mechanisms?
Not knowing you at all but only from what you have written here is my entirely hypotetical thinking:
I would think that there is not one but many things going on that make it so difficult to diagnose and cure..
- you might have hormonal imbalance be it due extended nursing or just after giving birth the body never got back on feet and rig havog in your system.
- on the top of it you might have Thyroid issues - low functionning
- on the top of it you might have developed circulation problems, I am guessing you might have been heavily pumped with IV during your delivery at the hospital and on the top of being already pretty heavy due to the pregnancy you were even more heavy due to the all fluids.. eventually fluids went away but your body did got out of whack possibly due to the fact that now it has difficulty of water retention management etc..
- so now your heart is overworking pumping all the blood, cleaning toxins from all the extra enlarged cells and so it is vicious circle
- on the top of it you lived in a while in toxic environment so you have extra toxins inside
- on the top of it you put your body though extra big clensing process that somehow might not agree with you..
as example: Alfalfa, however does wonders in water removal it is also pretty good herb to increase lactacion and
how it is done? by affecting your hormons to begin with.. so is the Alfalfa best choice in yoru case? I don't know
Mothers who stopped nursing are producing milk without knowing it for years.. so chances are your body might still
and taking Alfalfa might somehow put you into lactating mother deal when it stores extra water fro milk production?
just a very far fetched theory of mine.. but I am very careful with Alfalfa, you might take it occassinally but
I would not take it all the time, .. oh and btw.. you do know that extented intake of Alfalfa might cause lupus right?
7. now.. all the supplements and the detox things.. as much as I like the idea I don't do them. As many I do believe
that the supplements might actually do unknow to your body as nobody knows the end results. I do believe in detox
based on fasting, juicing and coffe enema that does wonders to your body, actually really well cleaning it and
actually not adding anything to your body in the amounts that your body would not knwo what to do with it..
as in.. what if you are taking supplement X and you have been prescribed it in certain amount? how do you
know your body need that much and as much and all? who can be sure? we are all different and
I believe that only the amount of nutrients that are in natural forms of foods are safe as their ratio is meant
to be safe.
so bottom line, I would go off the entire detox based on herbs, supplements and vitamins that for most parts
are herbs - contain large amounts of herbicides, pesticides etc.. if not organic.. supplements and vitamins
are purely chemically in origin unless those naturally and organically grewn or harvested and those too..
can never be totally safely taken without constant monitoring your blod as not to overdoo anything?
food is safe..
I would totally look into things like Gerson Therapy where you go on detox diet based on juicing and coffe enema,
it is not some sort of program that you pay for, it is just interesting way of using what you have in your store
and doing with it something good to heal your body..
I would assume that once you rid of natural food toxins like gluten and salt, add on the top of it cleansing
by fasting and then follow up with organic juicing diet then you should see some improvement.
I also would wonder if the cabbage soup diet would not help you to get fast the 10 or so pounds quickly
as this is not so much diet as everyone thinks it mostly takes your excess water away.
Now beware, do not add to the soup anything that sounds delicious.. many stupid receipeis there
ask to add bulions, flavours and like that.. if you want it to be nontoxix then it has to be
free of those addtives as those always contain hidden glutamine.
I totally would advise you to watch the movie called Gerson Miracle
or another movie .. "Beautiful Truth" as it tells you
about easy and simple way of how food heals or kills... and nhow to get rid of most ilnesses,
allergies including cancer.. with food and food alone.
It was the best 90 mintes I have ever spent.
good luck and hope you will get better in no time.
All I have written here - this is not medical advice , this is just my personal opinion and thughts listed here
so please do not consider it to be a medical advice. I am not a doctor and I can't give any avices of course
but I hope you find something inspiring in some of I written and maybe you will find your way to cure your
problem in some place you did not think to look ?Hugs.
Edited by MamaPrincess - 8/22/12 at 6:50pm