I am in love with Beco and their wonderful products! We just bought our first Gemini 2 months ago and have been amazed at how it fits my body not to mention the adorable designs. I would love love love to win the Butterfly 2. :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Need help adjusting my Beco Last post on 6/5/11 at 10:11am in Babywearing
- Beco Butterfly Last post on 7/30/08 at 4:55pm in Babywearing Reviews
- Ring Sling recommendations? Last post on 8/8/13 at 9:36am in Babywearing
- boba wrap or Moby wrap? Last post on 4/17/13 at 4:32pm in Babywearing
- Welcome April DDC Babies!!! Last post on 6/26/13 at 10:23am in April 2013 Due Date Club
Super Summer Gear: 10 Hot Selections for the Whole Family
Last edited: 2/21/14
- Five Best Baby Carriers: Recommended by the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Car Seats are for CarsLast edited: 10/18/12
Enter to WIN One of Three Beco Baby Carriers! - Page 23post #442 of 8293/31/11 at 5:41pmpost #443 of 8293/31/11 at 5:43pm
I actually love the Duke print. I think it would entice men...
Though DH usually doesn't BW mostly because he gets hot with the kids on him.... I don't know how to alleviate that though.post #444 of 8293/31/11 at 5:45pmpost #445 of 8293/31/11 at 5:49pmpost #446 of 8293/31/11 at 5:49pm
My husband would love one of these for our son Henry!!
I think we could get more dads babywearing by showing them how its done in pictures! We could all send in our photos of our guys babywearing to magazines, newspapers, online groups and forums, etc. We could also all take short videos about how to babywear as a dad and post them to you tube and facebook. This would show how easy, practical, and fun it is!
Dads learn a lot by watching other dads!post #447 of 8293/31/11 at 5:49pmpost #448 of 8293/31/11 at 5:52pm
I would love one of these carriers! My idea for getting more dads to babywear is to advertise in men's magazines...maybe get one of them to do a feature on the millions of pros to babywearing and definitely include more men in your advertising campaign!post #449 of 8293/31/11 at 5:54pmpost #450 of 8293/31/11 at 5:56pm
I have been eyeing a Beco Baby Carrier for 2 years now...but cannot afford one. I have a 25 month old and a 2 month old newborn! I would love to win one! Some suggestions to get men more interested in babywearing....keep some of the fabric designs gender-friendly; have ads with men wearing the carriers; and stress that getting things done around the house and outside of the home are more convenient with a carriers vs a stroller or a slow walking toddler. Men like to find the easiest way to get things done and a carrier can help!post #451 of 8293/31/11 at 5:58pm
I would love one of these carriers! I think the "guy friendly" prints definitely help Dads to babywear. Also, more advertising with men using the carriers would help too. Pretty much every magazine/internet ad shows Moms wearing babies. If men saw that it was more common, they may be more inclined to use carriers more often.post #452 of 8293/31/11 at 6:02pm
My hubby and I both love wearing MJ in our Beco. We would absolutely love another one! MJ is only a year old and we've almost worn out the Beco we wear him so much! He loves it and it helps daddy feel close to him and helps mommy stay close :) It is so easy to adjust! It only takes a minute to switch who is carrying the baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE our Beco!post #453 of 8293/31/11 at 6:03pm
I would love to get a Beco Carrier for free.
I got my husband to carry my son on our wrap carrier for the 1st time when we went hiking. Something about being in the outdoors makes him want to be in control, with that said he wanted to hold the baby and has been doing it a lot since. Also if it had a Yankee's logo that would just make him want to wear it 24/7 LOL.post #454 of 8293/31/11 at 6:05pm
I would love to win this carrier. He would wear one that had a very basic print, not a flowery girly print. I do not think he would wear camoflage. Maybe a blue.
A wavy lines print or geometric maybe? I love that my husband is so involved with our kids and I could see him wearing our child in a carrier.post #455 of 8293/31/11 at 6:06pmpost #456 of 8293/31/11 at 6:13pm
This would be amazing to win!!! I have finally convinced my husband to babywear, but he says only if he has this beco, or the black one! I would much rather this one!! The pattern is cute for a boy! I hope we win!!!post #457 of 8293/31/11 at 6:15pm
I would definitely love to have a carrier, as would my husband. Some helpful ways to get dads into babywearing more is to have more ads with dads wearing the babies, more masculine colors/prints and keeping the carrier easy to put on. Usually he or I need help with putting the kids on in the front or back - we can manage on our own but feels safer with someone else to help.post #458 of 8293/31/11 at 6:17pm
We would LOVE one of these carriers! I think my husband would be thrilled that he would have another option besides my pink wrap, lol!! And as for how to get men to do more babywearing, I asked my husband...
"I don't know why more men don't wear their kids, it's like a free babysitter! Hands-free parenting at it's finest. I can still do all my favorite activities while hanging out with my kids and helping my wife....and a more manly carrier like this would be awesome."
There you have it!post #459 of 8293/31/11 at 6:17pm
I would love to win!
DH would be tempted to baby wear if it were more manly ie: skulls or band names, something metal or punk rock. Heck, I'd love it too!
I think it would be great to have more pictures/ and or videos of baby wearing men, DH has just now come around to baby wearing and will wear our son on his back. Some complements to them doesnt hurt their ego either I find it very attractive that he cares that much for his kids he will wear them and love them.
This thread is locked
- Enter to WIN One of Three Beco Baby Carriers!
- Five Best Baby Carriers: Recommended by the Mothering Community
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 3 minutes ago
- › names, names and more names... 10 minutes ago
- › Hi trying to conceive 28 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 36 minutes ago
- › aliana 40 minutes ago
- › 10-15 min. cleaning session in 2014 53 minutes ago
- › aliana 58 minutes ago
- › Mothering Flash Mob - Saturday 4/19! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Need advice about baby going to sleep. 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool