I've read it and many others like it. However, it does not answer the question I posed: "Could you please provide the name of even one vaccine containing antifreeze, lead, cadmium or acetone?"
As far as the other ingredients, yes they are present in small amounts, just as most are ubiquitous to our environment. Following the time-honored pharmacological principle of "The dose makes the poison", I am confident that a healthy body can filter and excrete these excess ingredients, while leaving behind the amounts of formaldehyde and aluminum that are naturally present in the body.Take that glycerin, for example (although its only in the smallpox vaccine); while it does have a threshold where it is considered toxic, it is also present in many health and beauty products, and is also a carrier for many herbal extracts and a ingredient in many foods. Point being, while these ingredients are not inherently safe, they are not inherently toxic either; even consuming pure water can be toxic in too high amounts.
Fair enough...But the point was how can I provide that to you when it's not on the package inserts. How can you be so sure they are NOT in there? All of the other ingredients listed were on point. Are you in the lab when they are creating these concoctions? Not one knows for sure, but going from what I have researched, I don't doubt the article above. You may, but I don't.
Now I must ask you to explain (or provide a resource) of how you come to conclusion that a healthy body is disposing of these toxins properly, and that there are no long-term effects from the accumulation of all toxins in the body? I don't recall ever hearing about any long-term studies performed on vaccines. So, to be fair, you have no clue as to how the body is responding. And what about all of the parents who have seen their children deteroriate before their own eyes shortly (or immediately) after vaccination. Are you saying these parents are making this up, or are paranoid?
Also, you really can't compare vaccines to health and beauty products. You are not injecting them into the body. While they are considered toxic and you may breathe them in, you have much more chance of having a toxic-type reaction when injecting something directly into the body rather than putting in on the surface of your skin, and at a much quicker rate as well. Also, it may be best in general to avoid health and beauty products that are that toxic as well as food and go organic and as natural as possible, but that's an entirely different discussion.
Edited by SilverMoon010 - 4/2/11 at 6:15am