Oh, and rah, sleepy baby vibes sent. Hope they reached you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by System, 4/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
- Worried about what I ate Last post on 8/19/13 at 12:07pm in I'm Pregnant
- Mom's who had a baby early then carried their next full term Last post on 7/26/13 at 9:46am in I'm Pregnant
- Did I give myself food poisoning? Help please. Last post on 7/5/13 at 8:17pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?Last edited: 8/5/13
- Pregnancy SnacksLast edited: 5/2/13
Loving, Laughing & Looking for an April BFP ~ ONE THREAD ~ April 3 - 9th - Page 3post #42 of 2214/5/11 at 5:08am
gozal I had the problem with not seeing the cursor the first few times too. Then I figured out that if you push source, then source again before you start typing the cursor shows up :) Hope it works for you.
shelley I hope the O fairy pays you a visit soon!
AFM, can I ask a gross question lol. If you just answered "yes", please read on: I started noticing a couple of days ago that my sticky CM was getting a bit darker in color. Today is the first day that it looks distinctly tan / borderline brown. At what point to do you consider it as spotting?
I am 4DPO (or possibly 11DPO). Is it normal to have spotting at either of these times?post #43 of 2214/5/11 at 8:14am
cbaa and TTCCoC: I also shrugged off my symptoms as PMS. I had implantation cramping a week before AF was due but I thought it was PMS cramping. It confused me because my preg friend said she felt one cramp each pregnancy for implantation and I could never describe it as "one cramp"....just crampING.
Cat people: If we shut out our cat there would be hell to pay. I do think if we lived in a house maybe he wouldn't be so clingy. Our dogs give us no issues at all.post #44 of 2214/5/11 at 10:06amThread StarterTanytlynn - great question on what is just colored cm & what is spotting, I put ageing that isn't clear our white as spotting since there looks like somewhere there is blood that causes that. However, if I change to just actual red our dark brown, is only have it this past month at 2 dpo and 8 dpo. I guess as long as you are consistent you should be fine.
I still feel like I have to pee constantly. Thats my only update. I made myslf pee & flush asap this morning so I would not be tempted. I'll test tomorrow am. Probably as soon as dh gets up for work. I'm going to be so sad if this is just my new tcm playing tricks on me!post #45 of 2214/5/11 at 10:47am
Hi, my name is Carla and this week I am waiting for AF but it is a happy AF, not a fire headed AF because it means my DH and I are actually in the TTC phase. YEAH!
Trying to learn my way around. I am getting familiar with the ladies in the TTC in our 30's thread. I can hardly believe that in June I will be 35. Time flies.post #46 of 2214/5/11 at 1:25pm
I won't test again for a few days, my sanity wouldn't remain intact. Besides, I'm having terrible cramping and a bit of brown spotting today, (I'm at very high mc risk as a result of severe adenomyosis that developed after my last child's birth) and I'm not sure I want to see a 'real' line and go through that. I'll stick with my squinty lines (I had another one the next day- slightly darker) and check again in a week. That way I can be hopeful, but still keep some emotional distance. (Yep, that's what I am telling myself.)post #47 of 2214/5/11 at 2:02pm
cbaa, just chart-stalked you and your chart is looking reeeeally nice. Since your LP looks about 12 days, could you hold on 3 more days or is that too much? My temps were the same the last 3 days I temped and that's what made me say hmmmm. Your temps have been the same too....not saying anything, but I'm just saying. :-)post #48 of 2214/5/11 at 2:26pm
I just got some test results back on my hormone levels, they are super interesting! They tested my TSH, free testosterone (whatever that means), progesterone, and prolactin.
TSH and testosterone were in the normal range.
Progesterone was a surprise... I have always assumed my progesterone was low because my LP is so short... anyways I got the test done at 2 DPO and my progesterone level was actually ABOVE what is considered the normal range for the LP!!!! I am really shocked!
However the prolactin test is the most interested one... I am significantly above normal. Elevated prolactin is associated with a short LP... so now I have my explanation!
All this time I've been trying to increase my progesterone levels with progesterone cream and other stuff, and that wasn't even the problem!
Hopefully this problem is not too hard to solve.post #49 of 2214/5/11 at 2:29pmpost #50 of 2214/5/11 at 2:45pm
InsideVoice... I totally understand. In many ways AF is much easier to take than an early m/c. But I hope that's not the case this time and that line gets darker and darker, and before you know it you're getting kicked in the ribs, from the inside! :)
Sourire... Ugh! Test results aren't very helpful when they're taken at the wrong time! Sheesh! Great news about the Progesterone though!!!
AAM... 8dpo just trying to keep my mind occupied.
Everybody Think Fertile Thoughts!post #51 of 2214/5/11 at 2:53pmpost #52 of 2214/5/11 at 3:18pm
Could I be added, or rather moved? I did conceive in December but we miscarried in January. We've been ttc since January 2010 but have had 2 losses in that time. This is our first month ttc again after our second loss. So, could I please be moved to waiting to know. I am about 7-8 dpo so I'll test sometime this weekend. Anyone else testing this weekend?
Edited by callieollie - 4/5/11 at 4:27pmpost #53 of 2214/5/11 at 3:53pm
I'm testing either Saturday or Sunday, since AF is supposed to come on Monday!Quote:post #54 of 2214/5/11 at 4:03pmpost #55 of 2214/5/11 at 4:09pmQuote:
Sourire, I have just been through a lot of prolactin testing stuff, feel free to pm me if you like. Did they give you the number (of serum prolactin)? If it is above a certain number it doesn't matter if the test is before or after O, nor does it matter if it's fasting or not. If it's only slightly elevated then the timing of the test does matter. (This is my RE talking, btw, not Dr. Google, who is my other doctor .) Are you happy with the doctor who is treating you? Hoping you get more information and understanding soon!
SithLady & CallieOllie, if you wait till Sunday I'll be testing with you! (Um, sorry if I have mentioned that five hundred times in this thread alone...I am going nuts over here.)
Insidevoice, I hear ya. Good thoughts sent.
Thanks, Tantylynn, I will try that! Right now the cursor is cooperating.post #56 of 2214/5/11 at 4:14pmpost #57 of 2214/5/11 at 5:34pmWelcome new ladies!
I am pretty new myself. On CD14 here and have been busy with the BD..... I think I might be experiencing O pain right now! Hopefully some of DH's contribution from last night is still alive and well in there, LOL! I wonder if I'll see my temp jump tomorrow. This is my first month charting and I am anxious to see if I am even ovulating. I still nurse our 19 month old 5-6 times per day. We'll see...post #58 of 2214/5/11 at 5:53pm
I had no symptoms up until now, and tonight I am experience PMS cramping :( The sides of my hips and back ache, I don't usually get this until a day or two before AF and it is about a week before. It's definitely the PMS feeling though.. I am sad and scared AF is coming!! Does any one know if it is possible to have this feeling, and still be pregnant?? Also, my temperature is 99.2....eeeeek not sure if that is a good sign or bad.
Also, sorry if I dont seem to know too much, this is my first month actually TTC (about 8 months ago I had an early miscarriage or "chemical pregnancy" when our protection failed..I had several faint positives before getting my period..so I did some research then, but I am sure I don't know nearly as much as the other ladies posting on this site, so any information will be appreciated!!).
Edited by Bfillingham - 4/5/11 at 8:28pmpost #59 of 2214/5/11 at 6:14pmThread Starter
UPDATED TO HERE
Welcome ladies! I think I added you in the right places, let me know if/when you need to be moved!
callieollie: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I also pray this cycle brings you a sticky healthy baby.
sourire: interesting to hear that your progesterone is normal though, so that is good! I wonder if before O your prolactin will still be high. There is a website out there on a natural diet to decrease progesterone.
Do people want to post their projected test dates & I'll add it to the front page?
I'll test (again) with FMU. I did tonight, but I could only hold it for an hour and a half, I literally had to pee that bad after an hour and a half that I couldn't possibly wait longer. My bladder is like the size of an almond! The test tonight was at best, as white as chalk. I turned it up and down and all around, still blank. Anyway, I'm holding out hope for the morning. Gemmime, I wanted to wait until Friday, but I have acupuncture tomorrow, so I don't want to spend money on more TCM to get me to CD1 if I don't need it (I currently only have 1 days worth left). I think I'll go to bed now so I can wake up sooner!post #60 of 2214/5/11 at 6:57pm
cbaa - if you could change me to Waiting To Know that would be lovely :) i'm 8-9 dpo today.
Besides feel bloated, I had basically no symptoms today (different from all the "symptoms" I thought I had the last few days) but I was quite a bit busier at work, so I'm sure that helped!
Welcome to all the new ladies, also! I love that our group is growing a bit! Such a wonderful support group!
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Worst Christmas Gift thread 45 seconds ago
- › MIL keeps calling him Satan Claus! What should I say to her? 5 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 11 minutes ago
- › Stocking Stuffers! 13 minutes ago
- › First time UCer..What advice would you give? 13 minutes ago
- › Hair today... 15 minutes ago
- › first semester homeschooling thoughts and questions 16 minutes ago
- › On a lighter note! 17 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 19 minutes ago
- › How to address topic of physical handicaps with a 4 yr old? 23 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh