Being a SAHM is anything but easy, but it's so very worth it. Whenever I am down, I try and think of the moments of the day that make doing what I am doing, worth it. Some of mine are:
- Being able to cook a wonderful, healthy meal for my family (almost) every day.
- Being able to drop everything and play with my baby for an hour because, heck, I'm my own boss!
- Being able to take baby and go visit the hubby at work for lunch.
- Being able to spend lots of time cuddling and rocking my little baby.
- Being the main care giver to my little one and knowing all of what goes on in her day.
What are some of the moments for you?