I also think they're MZ and very cute!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCo Sleeping With Multiple Kidstagged by System, 5/14/11
- productMagical Multiple Moments: Parents of Multiples Share Stories and Advice on Raising Happy, Healthy Twins, Triplets, Quads, and More!tagged by System, 5/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- How do you/did you do nap time or bed time if you were alone with kiddos? Last post on 6/16/13 at 7:21pm in Parenting Multiples
- Bed sharing with a newborn and a 3 year old Last post on 5/27/13 at 1:17pm in Co-sleeping and the Family Bed
- Sleeping logistics for new baby and 3 year old? Last post on 5/8/13 at 5:24pm in Co-sleeping and the Family Bed
- Weekly Chat - September 10-16 Last post on 9/17/12 at 2:11am in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Pregnant with Twins? Join the club :) Last post on 9/23/13 at 5:08pm in Parenting Multiples
ID or fraternal? What do you reckon?? - Page 2
I think they look pretty identical! Curious to hear what the results were!
Here are my boys...they're di/di and everyone is always asking if they're identical, so I've just started saying they are. But, I do think that they are looking more different as they are getting older (16 mos now). I posted a threaqd when they were just a few months old with a pic... I should try to dig it up!
Oh my god Leah, your boys are so CUTE!!! Aarrrgh, I wanna eat them up !
And my guess with yours is MZ, definately.
I called the DNA people last week, and they reckon the results should be coming any day now. We'll see... I asked the lady if she could tell me the results over the phone, and she happily replied Oh no, I really can't, although I'm looking straight at them right now!
I mumbled that that was a bit mean, to which she replied Indeed, but I think you'll be very pleased.
Update will follow!
Right we are again! :) Nice to know for sure, isn't it?
And Leah, I am laughing hysterically, because only the mom of those boys, who sees every teensy bit of difference between them, could possibly have any doubt that they are MZ. The rest of the world sees the same face twice.
That is exactly what I was going to say! :) :)
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Glad you got your answer because I was going to guess ID too.
All that being said, I have boys whom I've been told are ID as they suspected they were mono/di - but I honestly doubt it....
- › Im PG!! woowooo 3 minutes ago
- › Mumps outbreak in Columbus, OH 5 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone showing already? 10 minutes ago
- › Montessori in Salt Lake 12 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 13 minutes ago
- › ds's BABY teeth are crooked! Help! 13 minutes ago
- › March Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Tick/ lyme disease danger at school! 20 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 21 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher