I also think they're MZ and very cute!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCo Sleeping With Multiple Kidstagged by System, 5/14/11
- productMagical Multiple Moments: Parents of Multiples Share Stories and Advice on Raising Happy, Healthy Twins, Triplets, Quads, and More!tagged by System, 5/14/11
Related Forum Threads
- How do you/did you do nap time or bed time if you were alone with kiddos? Last post on 6/16/13 at 7:21pm in Parenting Multiples
- Bed sharing with a newborn and a 3 year old Last post on 5/27/13 at 1:17pm in Co-sleeping and the Family Bed
- Sleeping logistics for new baby and 3 year old? Last post on 5/8/13 at 5:24pm in Co-sleeping and the Family Bed
- Weekly Chat - September 10-16 Last post on 9/17/12 at 2:11am in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Pregnant with Twins? Join the club :) Last post on 9/23/13 at 5:08pm in Parenting Multiples
ID or fraternal? What do you reckon?? - Page 2
I think they look pretty identical! Curious to hear what the results were!
Here are my boys...they're di/di and everyone is always asking if they're identical, so I've just started saying they are. But, I do think that they are looking more different as they are getting older (16 mos now). I posted a threaqd when they were just a few months old with a pic... I should try to dig it up!
Oh my god Leah, your boys are so CUTE!!! Aarrrgh, I wanna eat them up !
And my guess with yours is MZ, definately.
I called the DNA people last week, and they reckon the results should be coming any day now. We'll see... I asked the lady if she could tell me the results over the phone, and she happily replied Oh no, I really can't, although I'm looking straight at them right now!
I mumbled that that was a bit mean, to which she replied Indeed, but I think you'll be very pleased.
Update will follow!
Right we are again! :) Nice to know for sure, isn't it?
And Leah, I am laughing hysterically, because only the mom of those boys, who sees every teensy bit of difference between them, could possibly have any doubt that they are MZ. The rest of the world sees the same face twice.
That is exactly what I was going to say! :) :)
WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Glad you got your answer because I was going to guess ID too.
All that being said, I have boys whom I've been told are ID as they suspected they were mono/di - but I honestly doubt it....
- › 2 year old with serious tooth decay...need advice on treatment... 39 seconds ago
- › What were you fed? 1 minute ago
- › Wash your face with honey! 3 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 7 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 11 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup - I must be doing something wrong. 14 minutes ago
- › My 4 year old can not draw anything 16 minutes ago
- › Facebook group - come join us! 19 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 19 minutes ago
- › Cycle troubles. 20 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo