I am 14 weeks and a couple days. A few weeks ago I ended up in the hospital with a large DVT in my leg, from my groin to knee area. I am now on lovenox (generic) until 6 weeks post-partum, switching to heprin closer to due date.
What implications will this have on a natural birth? Are there things I will *have* to have or do during delivery? Or things I can't do - position, massage, etc?
My last birth was at a hospital but completely no interventions (for lack of better word right now) - no monitoring, no iv start, nothing. And we went home after 24 hours. I was hoping for similar this time around but am now afraid I won't get it. My Dr basically said yesterday "let's wait and see how your leg does" and is having me consult with a high rick OB just to get another opinion. I'm praying the clot will be dissolved by Oct and I won't have these worries.
Any advice or BTDT would be great.