I'm tired of whining to myself about all the physical and emotional ailments of this pregnancy. Anyone else have funny or sweet moments from an awful pregnancy?
1. My son patting and kissing my belly when I ask him where baby sister is.
2. DH telling me how "delicate" I look when pregnant with a girl.
3. DH telling me I basically looked like a goblin while pregnant with ds.
4. The moment of awe when we realized all of our expectations were out the window as the u/s tech said "it's a girl!"
5. The name, we love love love the name and we AGREED INSTANTLY on it!
6. DH stopping at McD's to get me an ice cream cone, and apologizing that they're stingier with the soft serve in this economy.
7. The look on my neighbors' faces when I went up to the laundry room wearing my husband's t-shirt emblazoned with "BIG GUY"