I had my first doctor's appointment a week ago. I got the results from my urine test and I have a bacterial infection. They said it "can" go away on it's own or I can take medicine if I so choose to.
I called about the medicine and they said if I did opt to take it, it would have to wait until my second trimester (I'm 11 weeks tomorrow).
Would you ladies wait to see if it went away on it's own or would you take the medicine?
The thought of having a bacterial infection grosses me out/worries me, but the thought of taking medicine that focuses on my southern regions where the baby is also worries me. I don't know which one worries me more!