the OB who did the surgery and sabotaged my labor/delivery didnt tell me anything and ignored me.
I have my yearly with my OB/Gyn next week so i shot him an email and asked him to look into it for me, so I knew what i was up against should i decide to get pregnant again. let me know if this sounds ok. my OB isnt concerned at all and trusts that she at least did a good job. i always worry. i know i will prob have to give up having the VBAC i want, but i at least want to make sure pg is still safe for me and my baby, should i get pg again(we hope for another child someday but the twins took 8 yrs and IVF)
here is what is in my OP report
Repeat Low Transverse Cesarean Section
“a low transverse incision was made in the upper aspect of the lower uterine segment.”
“The patient's uterus was closed in two layers using running locking 0 Monocryl suture on the first layer and an imbricating layer of 0 Monocryl on the second.”