or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › Natural Body Care › CLOSED- Come Play Earth Mama Angel Baby's "Head-of-the-Class" to Learn About Natural & Organic Labels. Play to Win Prizes on Each Level!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CLOSED- Come Play Earth Mama Angel Baby's "Head-of-the-Class" to Learn About Natural & Organic... - Page 14

post #261 of 354

95%

post #262 of 354

95% or more organic

post #263 of 354

95% percent of the ingredients must be organic :)

post #264 of 354

95% or more

post #265 of 354

must be 95% organic ingredients.

 

post #266 of 354

95% of the ingredients in a personal care product have to be organic for it to be labeled organic.

post #267 of 354

95% of the product must be organic for it to claim being "organic" on its label!

post #268 of 354

95% or more of the ingredients must be certified organic for the product to legally make the claim "organic."

post #269 of 354

95% or more!

post #270 of 354

95% must be organic

post #271 of 354

95%

post #272 of 354

95%!

post #273 of 354

95%

 

post #274 of 354

95% of the ingredients!

post #275 of 354

At least 95% -some have been saying that water and salt are the exceptions. Are there any requirements for those?

post #276 of 354

95% of the ingredients must be organic!!!!

post #277 of 354

In order for the product to be labelled organic, 95% of the ingredients have to be organic!   (hmmm....what about the other 5%...?)

post #278 of 354

It has to be at least 95%

post #279 of 354

95% for it be organic

 

post #280 of 354

oops double post

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Natural Body Care
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › Natural Body Care › CLOSED- Come Play Earth Mama Angel Baby's "Head-of-the-Class" to Learn About Natural & Organic Labels. Play to Win Prizes on Each Level!!!