or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2WW Support - Page 60

post #1181 of 1307

coming off of a 35 day cycle. Never been so happy to see AF. but now i get my chance at a December baby! yaaay

post #1182 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post


The more we BD the longer my cycles get, last cycle was 35 days (up from 28 days) and today I'm on CD40! I've been sooo good this entire 2WW, but I think I may be going POAS crazy really soon... I'm so tempted to use the 5 tests in the house just so I don't have an left, trying to hold out until wednesday, we'll see how long I last.

 

Good luck to you! 

 


wow, I am so freakin' impressed by you.  By CD 40 I would have gone completely testing crazy.  What am I saying, I'm CD 28 and I've already tested three times. To be fair, the only reason I felt okay testing so early was that I have 10 wondfo tests.

wait, and is that what is messing with my cycles? BD?

 

I really am going to hold off now.  I'm a little nervous as we have tentatively decided to take a TTC break if we don't get a BFP this month.  I live in rural Maine and I don't want to have a home birth so I know that once the snow flies dealing with getting to and from my midwife regularly will get more complicated than we want to deal with.  So, we'll probably put this whole 2nd baby project on hold until the Fall.  I also wasn't a big fan of having to figure out winter gear during my third trimester last time around.   I say that now but if I get a BFN I can totally see myself buckling and risking a late December baby.  We'll see.

 

Anyway, good luck to you too!

 

post #1183 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post


wow, I am so freakin' impressed by you.  By CD 40 I would have gone completely testing crazy.  What am I saying, I'm CD 28 and I've already tested three times. To be fair, the only reason I felt okay testing so early was that I have 10 wondfo tests.

wait, and is that what is messing with my cycles? BD?

 

I really am going to hold off now.  I'm a little nervous as we have tentatively decided to take a TTC break if we don't get a BFP this month.  I live in rural Maine and I don't want to have a home birth so I know that once the snow flies dealing with getting to and from my midwife regularly will get more complicated than we want to deal with.  So, we'll probably put this whole 2nd baby project on hold until the Fall.  I also wasn't a big fan of having to figure out winter gear during my third trimester last time around.   I say that now but if I get a BFN I can totally see myself buckling and risking a late December baby.  We'll see.

 

Anyway, good luck to you too!

 


I'm probably 12DPO right now, at the latest.

 

Last cycle we weren't trying, but this cycle we gave it our best shot, with the biggest BD gap being 2-3 days smile.gif We're also going to take a "break" after this and just see what happens, doesn't mean I won't BD when I see EWCM. 

 

How many DPO are you?

 

post #1184 of 1307

11DPO today, soo gassy/bloated & constipated!..been like this since 5 DPO (just a couple bm's since then).  grrrrrr.  this constipation thing is new for me (and frustrating, i pride myself on my regularity).  sore bbs as usual.  no other symptoms.

 

AF due in 5 days and i have a feeling she'll be here. just waiting for the serious PMS symptoms to kick in, they hit me like a ton of bricks last cycle!

 

not feeling too hopeful this monthirked.gif

 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be283/

post #1185 of 1307



i think i'm about 12dpo.  Yesterday was the first possible day for my annoyingly irregular AF.  I think Friday will probably be the last.  We'll see

 

post #1186 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post



i think i'm about 12dpo.  Yesterday was the first possible day for my annoyingly irregular AF.  I think Friday will probably be the last.  We'll see

 


i'm 13dpo, we're basically cycle buddies smile.gif I'm also irregular and my luteal phase is 14days after +OPK, this is also the longest cycle for me, so we'll see what happens, baby dust...

 

dust.gif

 

post #1187 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post


i'm 13dpo, we're basically cycle buddies smile.gif I'm also irregular and my luteal phase is 14days after +OPK, this is also the longest cycle for me, so we'll see what happens, baby dust...

 

dust.gif

 

 Nice!  So, this morning ~13dpo +/-  I did test and I actually used FMU and I got a really faint line.  BUT it was on a wondfo strip and possibly past the time limit. I was only vaguely paying attention so it might have been like 10 minutes before I checked it. Probably not more. Anyway, I've heard of evaps on the wondfos and I had already dumped the FMU so there will be no re-testing til tomorrow.  So, I'm assuming it means nothing and I will test again tomorrow or the next day.
 

 

post #1188 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post

 Nice!  So, this morning ~13dpo +/-  I did test and I actually used FMU and I got a really faint line.  BUT it was on a wondfo strip and possibly past the time limit. I was only vaguely paying attention so it might have been like 10 minutes before I checked it. Probably not more. Anyway, I've heard of evaps on the wondfos and I had already dumped the FMU so there will be no re-testing til tomorrow.  So, I'm assuming it means nothing and I will test again tomorrow or the next day.
 

 


sounds hopeful! look forward to seeing what happens tomorrow. 

 

AFM

currently on CD42, which is my longest cycle ever and today means I'm late, think I'm going to schedule a blood test on Monday, if AF doesn't come by Friday. 

 

post #1189 of 1307

ahikaru- have you tested at all?  I know you ovulated late but 42 days is crazy long. I think the longest mine has ever been is ~34.  It's only while TTC that I envy those women who have clockwork cycles.

 

AFM- I'm trying to convince myself it was an evap so I won't be disappointed if AF shows up since I'm only on CD30 right now

post #1190 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post

ahikaru- have you tested at all?  I know you ovulated late but 42 days is crazy long. I think the longest mine has ever been is ~34.  It's only while TTC that I envy those women who have clockwork cycles.

 

AFM- I'm trying to convince myself it was an evap so I won't be disappointed if AF shows up since I'm only on CD30 right now

 I think I tested 2 days ago (then 2-4 days before that), my last cycle was 35, but I seriously think the more we BD the longer it gets and 42 days is very long and I just want a blood test done to get it over with (I think i'm going to call a dr right now). Today I'm only 1 day late, so we'll see what they say, I do not like needles, but hopefully they say I can come in. 
 

 

post #1191 of 1307

Hi ladies. Just waiting to O again. Good news is that i have 2 chances in April and May in case this cycle doesn't work out. Hopefully it does, since i would get a BFP on my birthday.

 

Anybody wanna be cycle buddies? CD3 of 35.

post #1192 of 1307

Hey ladies, looks like I may possibly have a triphasic pattern!  Looks like it may have occurred on CD25, please take a look?

 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be283/

 

I don't have other charts to compare to since this is my first.  Not many other symptoms yet, I'm 12DPO.  But, luckily no awful PMS symptoms like last month!

post #1193 of 1307

Ciga, Karen, and Ahikaru.  Fx for all of you in the next few days. Ahikaru, will the MD let you get a blood test?  I am 6 dpo and going in tomorrow for 7dpo progesterone test, thyroid and a few other things, had a brief moment today where I thought about asking my MD if I could just add a pregnancy test in there for good measure.  I KNOW it is way too soon for that, it is just the last few days of waiting (AF due Sat if I stick on my 26 day 8-9 day lp cycle) make me a little nutty.  Honestly after tomorrow I should probably know more, every month I get a little temp drop (.2-.4) at 7 dpo that starts a downward trend. I refuse to be excited until I see tomorrows temp but I am a little more positive this month than the last few.  

Baby dust all around.  good luck ladies!

post #1194 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoTTC View Post

Ciga, Karen, and Ahikaru.  Fx for all of you in the next few days. Ahikaru, will the MD let you get a blood test? 

xfingersx for you also smile.gif 


I can get a blood test if I really wanted to, I called a doctor today, but I convinced myself to wait it out because at this point I'm either getting AF or not. I did have WCM with a little EWCM 4 days after O day, so I possibly could have had delayed O that day, which would make me 11DPO... I guess I feel better knowing I'll be 12-16 DPO tomorrow..

 

only time will tell...

 

 

 

post #1195 of 1307

13dpo this morning... BFN shake.gif  now just waiting for AF, due in 2 days..if I don't see her Saturday morning, I'll test again.  The triphasic pattern thing psyched me up, grrrr.

 

Best of luck to everyone else!

post #1196 of 1307

Karen- Though my personal game is to give up all hope so that I'm not disappointed when AF show I can't help but say that 13dpo is still early.  Last month in my web searches I found lots of ladies who didn't get their BFP until after AF was due.  Some like 20dpo.  The lack of PMS symptoms sounds promising.

 

Ahikaru- It is sooooo hard waiting these last few days.  I can understand wanting to get the blood test early but you probably are better off waiting.  I find bfns more discouraging than AF just because they leave the question out there.  I guess a blood test is more definitive than a POAS but still.

I say this even though I have tested too much way before AF for 3 months in a row.

 

newtottc- I'm crossing fingers for you too.  Saturday isn't too far off.  Is your cycle always 26 days?  If so, that at least makes it a little less excruciating. Maybe.  Probably not.

 

AFM-  Well I got a very faint line yesterday morning and then twice yesterday I had a small amount of spotting after physical exertion. The first was after working on my garden beds and then after going for a long walk. I was sure AF was coming and I was kicking myself for getting a little excited. But...nothing.  I've never been one to spot that lightly before AF.  It usually just comes full force within an hour of the first spotting.  So I tested this morning with two Wondfos to be sure and I got two slightly less faint lines. So, I don't know. I don't want to believe it yet. I think if AF doesn't show by the weekend I'll buy a fancy test and see what it says.  Or call my doctor.  Since I am technically still possibly testing early at cd31 I'm also terrified of chemical pregnancy so I doubly don't want to get excited.  It seems funny that this was my most frustrating cycle in which I had decided we would stop TTC until next Fall or forever, and it is quite possibly our BFP month.

 

In any case, dust.gif  to all of us!

post #1197 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post

Karen- Though my personal game is to give up all hope so that I'm not disappointed when AF show I can't help but say that 13dpo is still early.  Last month in my web searches I found lots of ladies who didn't get their BFP until after AF was due.  Some like 20dpo.  The lack of PMS symptoms sounds promising.


Thanks ciga! This morning it wasn't with my fmu, so that may have altered the results. Luckily I have no more HPTs in the house to tempt meinnocent.gif

 

Baby dust!!!


Edited by karen28 - 3/22/12 at 6:54am
post #1198 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post

 

AFM-  Well I got a very faint line yesterday morning and then twice yesterday I had a small amount of spotting after physical exertion. The first was after working on my garden beds and then after going for a long walk. I was sure AF was coming and I was kicking myself for getting a little excited. But...nothing.  I've never been one to spot that lightly before AF.  It usually just comes full force within an hour of the first spotting.  So I tested this morning with two Wondfos to be sure and I got two slightly less faint lines. So, I don't know. I don't want to believe it yet. I think if AF doesn't show by the weekend I'll buy a fancy test and see what it says.  Or call my doctor.  Since I am technically still possibly testing early at cd31 I'm also terrified of chemical pregnancy so I doubly don't want to get excited.  It seems funny that this was my most frustrating cycle in which I had decided we would stop TTC until next Fall or forever, and it is quite possibly our BFP month.

 

In any case, dust.gif  to all of us!


Sounds very hopeful! (*fingers crossed*) We are also making this our last "trying" cycle, we gave it our best shot, but running to the bathroom to see what kind of CM came out and interpreting OPKs feels like too much and we're just going to stick to "normal" married BDing. 

 

AFM:

12-16DPO? I'll probably test on Saturday (14-18 DPO) if I feel like it.... smile.gif

 

post #1199 of 1307

Hmmm.  I think I'm landing in your waiting group.  I had only one day of EWCM, had a great night with DH, and then the EWCM vanished entirely.  Normally I see it for about four days pretty regularly.  This could be one heck of a surprise for DH.

post #1200 of 1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchChild View Post

Hmmm.  I think I'm landing in your waiting group.  I had only one day of EWCM, had a great night with DH, and then the EWCM vanished entirely.  Normally I see it for about four days pretty regularly.  This could be one heck of a surprise for DH.

On my estimated O date I had TONS of EWCM (also usually spaced out for a couple days), but I heard our EWCM can change from month to month.

 

xfingersx for you!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive