Hello, and thanks for contributing to MDC! I hope you can help me in my quest to make a decision in regards to the MMR vaccine my daughter should receive at her one year well baby visit in just over a month.
Up until now we have been following the alternate vaccine schedule given by Dr. Sears. I have been dreading the MMR vaccine because of all the conflicting information. How likely is it to cause autism? I would never forgive myself if this vaccine injured my child in any way. I may forgo this particular vaccine, although I dread the "fight" I will have to have with the private then public school my DD will attend. I could also delay this vaccine until a later date if my pedi would agree to that. If I chose that route at what age should I consider giving it?
Thank you so much for any information you can provide to help me make this decision.
P.S. My husband is not at all worried about the vaccine and thinks we should continue with our current schedule with no changes.