We're in the application process with a mission organization, and the medical review board wants us to be completely up-to-date on vaccines in order to clear us for moving and working overseas, according to the CDC schedule :( Looking at 2-3 month time fram to get some hated shots in :(
Here are the facts:
Son will be 21 months old in a week or so and has had the following shots (prior to me reading up on vaccines....):
- 3X DTaP at 2, 4 1/2 and 6 3/4 months old
- 3X Hep B at 1 day old, 2, and 6 3/4 months old
- 3X Hib at 2, 4 1/2 and 6 3/4 months old
- 3X Polio/IPV at 2, 4 1/2 and 6 3/4 months old
- PCV (prevnar 7) at 2 months old, and 2X Prevnar at 4 1/2 and 6 3/4 month old
- He actually had the Rotavirus at 2 and 4 1/2 months old :(
He has not received a single vaccination since he was 6-7 months old.
I'm mortified at what he still 'needs' :(
Here is what I need:
1. Can anyone recommend a schedule, based on 2-3 months to get the missing shots in (DTAP, MMR, PCV, HIB, Flu, HepA I think are the ones that are missing?)? I don't know too much about vaccines, but know Dr. Sears recommends the live ones to be seperate, and only one aluminum containing one at a time. I've also heard of one bacterial one at a time, because it tends to depress the immune system for 7-21 days (no mixing viral w/ bacterial vaccines). I'm overwhelmed at all the info! If you can and have time, I would appreciate it SO much if you could show me how you would schedule these, and why?
2. I need 10 yr boosters, but I am still nursing him 3X/day. Do the ingredients pass through breastmilk? Do I have to schedule mine around his vacc schedule to prevent him from getting even more toxins in his system?
3. I need de-toxing ideas to make sure as little as possible stays in his little body :( How would I go about this?
4. ANY other advice, please share!
Thanks SO, SO much!