Would love to hear and hang out with other ladies as we ponder our bodies and cycles, anyone want to join in on my guessing game of "when will our aunt flow come back to visit?"
Things I have noticed:
- Hair started falling out
- Psoriasis came back with a vengeance, had gone into total remission while preggo
- Milk supply waiving then lurching, I'm nursing twins and pumping and make plenty, but have had a few days here and there lately of very low pumping output and then yesterday woke up engorged like it was week one! Ouch!!!
- CM returning, a good change
- sex starting to feel good again, a very good change!
- Some cramping around my ovaries, similar to O pains and some slight early AF like pains, I have had this for more that two weeks so I don't think it actually means I have O'd yet.
- An old closed ear piercing going totally to hell and flaring up with no seeming cause
Anyway this is just all making me wonder how long I have, we have not dealt with birth control for the long term or even decided if and when we want more kids. It took us 29 cycles to get preggo so I'm not that scared of an oops but you know what happens when you say that....
Mostly in just looking to understand my body and learning to nourish it in the best way for whatever stage it is in.
What warning signs did you notice if your PPAF has already returned, if you are on the look out for it still, what have you notices that makes you think it is or isn't coming soon?