Hello :) I have given my breast fed baby boy a little whipped cream off my finger 3 times and 3 times he got 2 or 3 hives around his mouth within a few minutes. He has tried regular formula a few times when he was a newborn and didn't seem to have much of a reacion except for gassiness. I would say the same when I eat dairy, just a little gassiness. I have an appt with an allergist coming up but my question is does this necessarily mean he has a full blown milk protein allergy? I obviously will wait to give him dairy until he is older and after my appt but am wondering if with your expertise if this could be something else other then an allergy. Could it just irritate the skin around his mouth? Thanks so much for your opinion in advance!!