Our son is almost three. We began your Alternative Vaccine Schedule for him from the beginning. (Minis Heb A. Hep B, Chickenpox, & Flu shots). When he was 1 year we were informed that all the vaccines he'd received had possibly been stored at an improper temperature, and they could only guarantee protection by offering to re-vaccinate. I decided to stop getting him vaccines until I had a proper answer as to whether we really needed to redo all of them. (Really didn't want to.) After almost two years I finally have a solid answer from our physician who reviewed our situation and got 2nd and 3rd opions - we're not revaccinating!
So now the schedule is completely thrown off. The last shots he received were Mumps & Polio at 12 months. Does he:
1) really need the 4th doses of Pc & HIB now? Can I just skip it?
2) Can I adjust the remainder of the schedule slightly? For example, I really want him to get the Measles & Rubella shots, but if I continue with the scheduled time intervals, it would be over a year before he'd receive the Measles shot. Can I do the DTaP after the Measles & Rubella shots?
3) Should he still get the MMR booster at 5 years? Or should I wait another year or so?
Our doctor said I could proceed as I liked with the schedule, but I have not had a chance to ask him these specific questions yet.
Thank you so incredibly much. I am very grateful for your time!