2 kids (teens), one DH, and ~ 1,200 square foot flat w/ ~ 88% efficiency (meaning actually about 900 square feet). They share the work. The kids wear uniforms to school, so during the week they don't generate a lot of laundry. We do not have an automaruc dish-washer or a dryer.
So, about 2 hours a day if you include laundry, but divided across 4 people.
Morning - 45 min - 2 people - so ~ 20 min per person
- I clear prev night's dishes from drying rack (~ 5 min) & DH washes breakfast dishes (15 or 20 min)
- We both hang laundry that we washed in the machine the night before (~ 10-20 min)
- I make the bed & do brief tidy of common living areas (5 min)
Afternoons ~ 30 min, 2 kids [15 min each]
- kids vacuum, & sometimes dust (~ 10-15 min) & take down laundry (~10 min) & clear breakfast dishes (~ 5 min)
Evening ~ 40 min - 2 people [20 min each]
- someone does dinner dishes (includes wiping dining table, kitchen counters & sweeping) - ~ 30 minutes & someone does the recycling (5 min) and trash (5 min)
Laundry folding - everyone is supposed to - ~ 10 minutes (4 people)
DH usually puts clothes in the washing machine before we go to bed (5 min)
Weekends 70 minutes
- we clean bedrooms (40 minutes) and clean bathrooms (30 minutes)