DH and I want another baby. DD is 20 m/o now and we were going to wait until she was 2 to start TTC. DH is starting a better job soon and we will have more $$ which is a plus b/c we are low income, not that I think an infant will really cost money but I know more activities and things for DD would. Anyway here is the situation at hand:
DH works and I am a SAHM. He will be attending college p/t this year (starting in Sept) and full time next Sept. for either one or two years on top of working F/T. We have had lengthy discussions about me working and he decided it is not feasible considering it would have to be overnights due to his schedule and we don't have anyone to help with DD.
So we are considering the following options:
Option 1: TTC a few months earlier so we have the baby in Apr/may next year so the baby will be 4/5 m/o by the time DH is in school F/T.
Option 2: Wait until DH is done with school in 2-3 years which will leave a big space between kids...bigger than we think we may be comfortable with since we want a big family and siblings close in age.
So what do you think? which option would you choose?