I was up a lot last night and thought of all sorts of threads to post today, LOL!
I am going to post my list here and delete items as I get them done. ;) It will be fun to add to this and then watch it shrink!
With our last babe, I "finished" my list and I went into labor that night at 38 weeks, 2 days. I felt SO ready, loved it!
I am hoping nesting will start soon. My house is a mess! So much to do over the next 6 months. :)
1. Wean toddler, hoping to do this shortly after his 2nd birthday in August. I still have milk at this point, but dried up at 16 weeks last pregnancy.
2. Lap train toddler. I need him to sit still while I read with my older children. He needs to be able to sit without nursing. We have done some of this, but need more practice!!
3. Clean out ALL closets. Get rid of unused toys. Rotate clothing. Dig out all maternity clothes now that I am getting fat. Etc.
4. Clean out pantries and freezers
5. Emergency Prep Box
6. Consistently drill math tables with older DDs
7. Buy bucket carseat
8. Buy Sweetpeace swing, had this with ds and LOVED it!
9. SO much more! Will add more soon. ;)
Have any of you started a list?