1. Tb test (which I have done in the past 10 years but need to find the actual proof from where it was done)
2. Rubella immunization (booster) or proof of immunity (I just did prenatal bloodwork and, as of now, I do have immunity.)
3. Rubeola Immunization (booster) or proof of immunity.
4. Td proof of immunization in the last 10 years. I actually had this vaccine in 2004 before a trip to Nicaragua but I don't plan to officially start the nursing program until around 2014 so I'm not sure if it will suffice.
5. They recommend chicken pox and Hep B but that is not a requirement so I don't have to worry as much about these.
So I am at an odds b/c I really want to enter this program but our family doesn't vaccinate. I'm having my second child this October and I am certain I will still be breastfeeding upon entering the nursing program. There are other nursing schools (in other states) that have an outlined exemption process, however, this school has no such verbiage about exemption policies. I think the safest way would be to get a medical exemption on the grounds of breastfeeding but I'm not entirely sure. What are your thoughts ladies?