I have no idea where I belong around here - I guess 1/2 way between the "wanting but waiting" and the "TTC but body won't let me" groups. We want a 4th (our last), and we're quickly approaching the time when, given the exact spacing between each of the kids, we *should* be having another, but: 1) it's a bad time. We struggle financially. A lot. 2) I'm returning to school for my last few semesters starting this fall (then I'll have a Bachelor's). 3) My body won't let me TTC - AF hasn't even returned yet. :( We have been sloppy about using protection, since I haven't had my period since my 16 month old was born. I have had a few pg signs/symptoms, so I took a test tonight. Negative. Sadly, I was bummed. Without my period (and I'm still nursing on demand; a lot), I can't say, "Well, we'll try again next month." And of course, I know we shouldn't have another.
But I find myself justifying. Well, we breastfeed. We cloth diaper. We co-sleep. We home school (no increase in tuition). Blah, blah, blah. I want another baby; I want our last one. I know this will be our last, and I'm settled with that. Last baby's pg was awful on so many levels, so I really want to try again and really enjoy my last pg. I really like the gap we have with all 3 kids (each was conceived when the oldest above was 18-20 months old), and I'd like to keep that. Which means prego in next couple of months. TBH, I would love a bfp around August to have a May baby, but who knows if my body will cooperate.
Not too much of a point to this except to get it out there. I'm not advertising it among our family and friends but I want to tell someone. Anyone else in a similar boat?