I'm new to the Hickory, NC area and looking for Waldorf-inspired playgroups or like-minded families to get together with for play, BBQs, etc. Perhaps if no similar playgroups exists I will start one... let me know if you're interested!
Related Forum Threads
- Playstand plans with arches Last post on 5/14/13 at 1:37pm in Waldorf
- Curriculum Last post on 4/12/13 at 4:39am in Waldorf
- Natural Craft Ideas for Art Fair/Auction Last post on 4/11/13 at 3:49pm in Waldorf
- Waldorf Dress Code- Last post on 5/14/13 at 2:03am in Waldorf
- Christopherus Early Years Last post on 4/24/13 at 11:51am in Waldorf
Waldorf-inspired ANYTHING going on in the Hickory, NC Area?
you may also want to look into joining the Asheville waldorf yahoo group, there are a lot of posts there about related events. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup/
Hi! I would be interested. We live near Taylorsville, about 45 min from Hickory, and are there frequently. We are homeschoolers, getting ready to start our first yr. I have three daughters, 18 months, 4 and 6. I'm a friend of treehugz, I believe she sent you a pm already. We would love to get together with you!
I'm so happy to have found this post! We are moving from Boise, ID to the Charlotte area next month. I've been searching high and low for any Waldorf school/coop/group in Charlotte and haven't found anything until now.
We are in our first year of homeschooling. Before that, my boys attended a Waldorf school which we loved. I'm interested in finding a group of like-minded families who want to get together for playdates, festivals or just to talk Waldorf. Do you know if there are any proposed Waldorf schools or charters in the area? Driving to Emerson is out of the question. ;0
there is a private group on Facebook, North Carolina Waldorf Homeschoolers... just request to be invited. these are the only Waldorf people I've come across other than the aspiring Waldorf school in Asheville, Azalea Mountain, and of course Emerson.
- Waldorf-inspired ANYTHING going on in the Hickory, NC Area?
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 3 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 6 minutes ago
- › No Fooling! 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 8.0... 19 minutes ago
- › Book/Folder covers without plastic 32 minutes ago
- › Ipad for homeschooling 34 minutes ago
- › All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? 47 minutes ago
- › What would you recommend to a mom CD'ing for the first time? 55 minutes ago
- › My new 9-year-old step son is driving me bananas... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Does anyone here do a monthly bulk shop? Advice and tips needed. 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › I just got a call from my day care provider 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by SmilinMomma
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11