1. How did you choose your screen name? Because I want to be a nurse. lol After this little one comes, I'm going to be starting my pre-requisites for nursing.
2. Where do you live? Where were you born? I live in Great Falls, MT. I moved here to be with my fiance. I was born in Missoula, MT.
3. What is one of your favorite books? Dearly Devoted Dexter. Based off of the television show "Dexter". I love reading the book series.
4. What is the most interesting place you have ever visited and why? I guess it would only be interesting if you believed in the paranormal, but the place I lived in before I moved to Great Falls had alot of goings on in it. I lived there for almost 2 years, and stuff would happen upstairs in the kids' rooms. The doors opened and shut by themselves, there was a mist in one of the pictures I took in my daughter's nursery, my son played with a man named "Tardo" and dreamt about him. This man had no arms and mostly no face. Just eyes. He saw a man walk by his bedroom door one night while on the phone with mom but everyone else was downstairs. That all was pretty interesting. I have only really been to Disneyland and didn't find it that interesting.
5. What vehicle do you drive? What vehicle do you wish you drove and why? I drive a red 93 Subaru. I wish I drove at least an '05 Subaru Outback. I love Subarus!
6. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas. It just feels like such a warm holiday.
7. As of now, what are you most looking forward to regarding this baby? I am looking forward to finding out the sex in the next weeks or two, and also looking forward to labor and delivery. :)
8. What is your current job? What did you do pre-motherhood? I'm a stay-at-home mother and loving partner. Pre-motherhood, I worked as a hostess at IHOP.
9. What is one thing you like to do in your free time? I am such a forum rat! lol I spend some time on here and posting on Facebook groups. But I love playing with my kids and being outside when the weather is nice.
10. What have been your most and least favorite things with TTC and this pregnancy so far? Well, TTC wasn't an option for us. lol I was literally living here for 3 weeks when I got pregnant. But I had fun when it so happened that I became pregnant. We were okay with it, though, because we talked about TTC in a year from now. I had been on birth control(the patch. DO NOT use the Ortho Evra patch! I got pregnant twice on it now) My least favorite thing has been the pelvic pain and the weight gain.