I have a 5yo SN child starting Kindergarten in the fall, he has never been faxed at all. A simple letter to the "day care" board sufficed for his preschool, stating that he was not vaxed due to sincere religious beliefs, but I am told by his new public school that it will be much harder to get the exemption from the School Dept of Health. They advised me to do nothing until the fall, but I am concerned that he won't get in the door without something.
He is already neurologically compromised, so now is not the time to start vaxing, and I can honestly say this decision was made with prayer, but I am not a Christian Scientist. For 19 years we have prayed with our Native American friends, (Lakota) so that is our faith, we could also legitimately call ourselves catholic, although the kids are not baptized. (married catholic, and willing to baptize if that would help)
To delay starting school or homeschooling would really be a setback for DS, given the trajectory of his therapy.
Can anyone help, PM me copies of sample letters I could personalize, or show me the ropes on this one?