or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › Poisoned In the Womb
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Poisoned In the Womb

post #1 of 51
Thread Starter 

I saw an ad on tv last nite urging all pregnant women to hurry and get the flu and H1N1 vaxes to protect your baby..she went on to say how safe it is and emphsized the word "safe" many times..funny thing is, it says on the vax insert safety has not been established in pregnant women. I'd also like to know why none of the side effects of the vax were listed on the commercial. Other pharma ads have disclaimers at the end of possible side efftects. But not this one.  Talk about brainwashing and fearmongering!!!!  Now we will have babies poisoned from the womb, dependent on pharma for the rest of their lives...what a great way for pharma to insure their pockets will keep getting lined!!!!

 

i usually dont watch tv, and it figures this time i have to see an ad like that.  

post #2 of 51

You surely won't see me hurrying to get any vaccines and most definitely not while pregnant! 

post #3 of 51
Thread Starter 

I also forgot to mention they are pushing the DTaP and MMR on pregnant women too..the reasoning is to protect your baby after birth from someone else carrying the disease.  Gee, what about shedding by an adult around a baby? they dont mention that, tho...

post #4 of 51

Do you mean vaccinating pregnant women with MMR?  They can't vaccinate with the MMR while pregnant because it's a live-virus vaccine and is contraindicated but I surely don't see why that would stop them from doing so!

 

I am pregnant and was just looking around about rubella because at my OB/GYN visit they did blood work to see if I am immune to it, because I know if I ain't, they're going to be pushing the MMR on me after I give birth so I want to prepare myself for a big strong NO! I don't remember them checking me for rubella three years ago when I was pregnant with my son.  I'm hoping I'm immune so I don't have to deal with it.  They try to getcha every chance they can.  I also was reading some pregnant women have been given the MMR inadvertently.  I would be ready to sue if that ever happened to me.

post #5 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

 I'd also like to know why none of the side effects of the vax were listed on the commercial. Other pharma ads have disclaimers at the end of possible side efftects. But not this one.  Talk about brainwashing and fearmongering!!!!

 

 



I have seen ads for drugs in the States (we get American television) and they are so funny/scary.  There will be about 10 seconds of ad, followed by 30 seconds of side effects listed.  The ones that bug me the most are ones that list common side effects that are more serious than the disease.

 

I have not seen vax ads out of the states - I will have to watch for it though and see if they have the complication and warnings like other pharmaceuticals do.

 

 

post #6 of 51

They checked my rubella titers in pregnancy with DS and at birth, they did that without me knowing even in the hospital with a standing order for MMR incase I had none. I saw that later on my medical records. When I had DS, the TDap thing wasn't done yet. Now with DD my midwives never even mentioned it.

PP, there are several vax commercials here in the US. All medication commercials strike me the wrong way, I'm from Europe and it's not legal to advertise for prescription meds, so it's an odd thing to me. The vax commercials are e.g. for Tdap (a mom coughing while holding her baby and the voiceover says your baby could be in danger in your arms because you will give your baby pertussis if you do not get the vax) or Menactra (showing kids on a swingset and the voiceover says what does meningitis look like and then the swing is empty, aka kid dead cause you will get meningitis without menactra and be dead in a day).

post #7 of 51

I HATE the US has pharma ads and I truly despise all the fear mongering vax ads. I have people call me and say "Did you see that commercial for the x,y,z vax? You'd better go get your DD that vax, she could DIE!"

post #8 of 51

Especially since the flu shots and h1n1 shots have been linked to loss of baby inutero. I am on a loss board and there has been posted articles about it and women posting wondering if their babies die in utero because of those shots.

post #9 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa1970 View Post

Especially since the flu shots and h1n1 shots have been linked to loss of baby inutero. I am on a loss board and there has been posted articles about it and women posting wondering if their babies die in utero because of those shots.


SO sorry for your loss..   :'(

and thats why that ad for flu shots made me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine all the unsuspecting young women out there who will foolishly believe everything her dr says to her, even injecting herself with neurotoxins, only to have a reaction, to be dismissed by her dr.   I really cant imagine injecting your pregnant self with all those chemicals is good for anyone, let alone a developing fetus. Time will tell in our society what this impact will have on our future generations, and the health factor along with it.  Will there ever be a study done on such individuals who were exposed in the womb? not likely. Only pharma/gov/cdc/fda will know the real profits being made off their sheeple. 

 

to the PP about vaxing with MMR & DTaP... a friend of mine got it while pregnant and her dr told its the new procedure to prevent measles transmission to the baby after birth via breastfeeding.. the reasoning is that they think antibodies will build up in the breastmilk protecting the baby from said disease. . Why wait til after birth, was the response i got from her....sheesh....what ridiculous reason are they going to come up with next? I want to know if they actually studied whether or not antibodies built up in milk thru vax or is it just another guess of theirs. 

post #10 of 51

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

 

to the PP about vaxing with MMR & DTaP... a friend of mine got it while pregnant and her dr told its the new procedure to prevent measles transmission to the baby after birth via breastfeeding.. the reasoning is that they think antibodies will build up in the breastmilk protecting the baby from said disease. . Why wait til after birth, was the response i got from her....sheesh....what ridiculous reason are they going to come up with next? I want to know if they actually studied whether or not antibodies built up in milk thru vax or is it just another guess of theirs. 


She got the MMR while pregnant????duh.gif

 

Sounds like she didn't research that one before agreeing.  Everywhere I have read, it states if nonpregnant women get the MMR, they should wait four weeks before getting pregnant. I have not read anywhere that pregnant women should ever get it as it's completely contraindicated.  She may be part of the "study" without knowing it.

 

Straight from the horse's mouth (CDC):

 

Measles Reviewed July 2010
  • Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and its component vaccines should not be administered to women known to be pregnant. Because a risk to the fetus from administration of these live virus vaccines cannot be excluded for theoretical reasons, women should be counseled to avoid becoming pregnant for 28 days after vaccination with measles or mumps vaccines or MMR or other rubella-containing vaccines. 6

 

 


Edited by SilverMoon010 - 7/1/11 at 6:39am
post #11 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon010 View Post

 



She got the MMR while pregnant????duh.gif

 

Sounds like she didn't research that one before agreeing.  Everywhere I have read, it states if nonpregnant women get the MMR, they should wait four weeks before getting pregnant. I have not read anywhere that pregnant women should ever get it as it's completely contraindicated.  She may be part of the "study" without knowing it.

 

Straight from the horse's mouth (CDC):

 

Measles Reviewed July 2010
  • Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and its component vaccines should not be administered to women known to be pregnant. Because a risk to the fetus from administration of these live virus vaccines cannot be excluded for theoretical reasons, women should be counseled to avoid becoming pregnant for 28 days after vaccination with measles or mumps vaccines or MMR or other rubella-containing vaccines. 6

 

 



i wouldn't doubt it in the least if its some sort of "study"...patients are the last to know. (if they rely on their dr for info)

post #12 of 51

Sometimes I wonder if there really is a conspiracy theory to get to babies before they're even born. It's insane to vaccinate a pregnant woman because her immune response can damage her baby's developing brain and nervous system. It increases a child's chance of developing autism. The reasoning behind this science is cray-cray.

post #13 of 51

When you look at the history of eugenics throughout the world, and even here in *gasp* USA, is it such a surprise? The new term is "population control", and it is being delivered as a positive, necessary solution to "overpopulation".

 

I would go into this further, but I've been silenced before for speaking about this subject here on MDC. Anybody interested in modern-day eugenics/population control, through use of vaccines and other assaults to our health, please PM me.

post #14 of 51

?


Edited by member234098 - 6/3/12 at 2:30pm
post #15 of 51

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3girls View Post

Sometimes I wonder if there really is a conspiracy theory to get to babies before they're even born. It's insane to vaccinate a pregnant woman because her immune response can damage her baby's developing brain and nervous system. It increases a child's chance of developing autism. The reasoning behind this science is cray-cray.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

When you look at the history of eugenics throughout the world, and even here in *gasp* USA, is it such a surprise? The new term is "population control", and it is being delivered as a positive, necessary solution to "overpopulation".

 

I would go into this further, but I've been silenced before for speaking about this subject here on MDC. Anybody interested in modern-day eugenics/population control, through use of vaccines and other assaults to our health, please PM me.


I don't want to get into this discussion here because it tends to get too "conspirary theory" for some, but since it was brought up, I have to agree with both.  I also believe they are trying to dumb our brains down by all of these healthcare procedures, antidepressants, vaccines, etc., and now they are aiming for the unborn. JMO.  There are several powerful folks out there who have been pretty instrumental on the population control issue. 

post #16 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam View Post

Pregnant women are being corralled into getting the flu shot, the MMR and the DaPT.  Many pregnant women also get the rhogam shot at 28 weeks.  That is a lot of stuff being injected into one person is a short period of time without knowing the consequences. 

 

Most veterinarians do not vaccinate their female animals when they are pregnant or in estrus.  Why are we doing this to humans?  Where are the studies to prove that this is safe or even effective?


I was given tetanus (after an injury), two rhogam shots (one after a bleeding episode and one when it was "standard" to do so), and a flu shot during my first pregnancy. By the time I had my second, I declined everything. I didn't even realize I could decline rhogam until my midwife presented me with some information and asked me to make an informed decision as to whether I wanted it. I did end up having to get it after my son was born and his blood type was positive, but at least I managed to avoid all of that while pregnant with him.

 

post #17 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgee View Post




I was given tetanus (after an injury), two rhogam shots (one after a bleeding episode and one when it was "standard" to do so), and a flu shot during my first pregnancy. By the time I had my second, I declined everything. I didn't even realize I could decline rhogam until my midwife presented me with some information and asked me to make an informed decision as to whether I wanted it. I did end up having to get it after my son was born and his blood type was positive, but at least I managed to avoid all of that while pregnant with him.

 


 

How is your child after being injected while pregnant? Are there any problems with him/her? 

post #18 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgee View Post




I was given tetanus (after an injury), two rhogam shots (one after a bleeding episode and one when it was "standard" to do so), and a flu shot during my first pregnancy. By the time I had my second, I declined everything. I didn't even realize I could decline rhogam until my midwife presented me with some information and asked me to make an informed decision as to whether I wanted it. I did end up having to get it after my son was born and his blood type was positive, but at least I managed to avoid all of that while pregnant with him.

 


I wonder how they decided it was safe to give a woman tetanus and flu shot  while pregnant - because I doubt it was through double blind trials - it is unethical to test on pregnant women for such things.  

 

post #19 of 51

They always push the flu shot on pregnant woman I thought? I know I was told to get it every appointment...

post #20 of 51

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

They always push the flu shot on pregnant woman I thought? I know I was told to get it every appointment...

 

At the OB/GYN practice I go to, they never pushed the flu shot on me (when pregnant with my DS at least, that may change this pregnancy, not sure) but I have heard of other pregnant women getting pushed into it. It may depend on the doctor. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Not Vaccinating
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › Poisoned In the Womb