i thought it would be neat, as some of us climb into the second trimester, and others of us are nearing our final weeks in the first, if we took a few moments to remember things from this time in our pregnancies/life. could be fun to share!
here's a few things that i will remember as i look back on these first months, and things that as i encounter down the road, i'm sure will remind me of the first trimester
1. knowing before i had even POAS
2. listening to They Might Be Giants, "Here Come the ABCs" ad nauseam with the kids
3. rice cakes and seltzer water
4. getting to tell both sets of grandparents in person, for the first time ever
5. parakeets, which my oldest son jokes he would rather have than another sibling.
6. "Rush Hour" and checkers, which i played with my kids, passing fatigued hours on the sofa
anyone else want to join in?