Okay, mamas/parents, let's have some fun.
You know you're the parent of a toddler if...
1. The only fresh fruit you've eaten this summer is the squashed leftovers from your child's tray.
2. Your child has been introduced to the menstrual arts since you can't use the bathroom on your own anymore.
3. You catch yourself saying "Mommy needs a drink now" even though your child's asleep.
4. You can discuss the contents of your child's diaper with enthusiasm and true interest.
5. You can recite "Go, Dog. Go!" in your sleep.
6. "Getting dressed to go out" means changing out of your p.j.s and putting on sweats.
7. You have an immediate kinship with other toddler parents.
8. Taking a bath on your own seems just a little lonely.
9. 7:00 a.m. is "sleeping in."
10. Going to bed early is much, much more exciting that staying up late.
And we're off...