or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Water broke! - Page 3

post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

Jaime, either this person called poopsicle is a troll or a really diluted mom that needs some sleep. nut.gif



lol... my first thought was definitely troll.  But then I started wondering if it was someone trying to explain when their mother was in labor with them.  Very confusing.

post #42 of 50



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzaviers_mama View Post





lol... my first thought was definitely troll.  But then I started wondering if it was someone trying to explain when their mother was in labor with them.  Very confusing.


It kinda screams troll, just cuz of how at the end there's a sheep with a skipping rope, and that is completely random to what the person is talking about, like they are just messing around with what they are saying, which doesn't even make sense to begin with. AND the profile was created what--4-5 minutes before posting ONCE?! Not to mention, the screen name.........poopsicle? Seriously?
 

 

post #43 of 50

Hahaha... the rope jumping sheep kind of threw me off too.  People are so sad...
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post



 


It kinda screams troll, just cuz of how at the end there's a sheep with a skipping rope, and that is completely random to what the person is talking about, like they are just messing around with what they are saying, which doesn't even make sense to begin with. AND the profile was created what--4-5 minutes before posting ONCE?! Not to mention, the screen name.........poopsicle? Seriously?
 

 



 

post #44 of 50

It's funnier than it is sad. Well, no, I take that back because, trolls get a kick out of attention, especially when people think it's funny, so yes, it's sad. lol

post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

It's funnier than it is sad. Well, no, I take that back because, trolls get a kick out of attention, especially when people think it's funny, so yes, it's sad. lol



Just the fact that some people have nothing better to do with their time, than to sit around creating forum profiles, only to be trolls.  It's so... weird.  And sad.  lol

post #46 of 50

Yep. It's usually because the person is sick and lonely. Having more than one of themselves makes them feel more appreciated, wanted around by the people that respond to their posts. Every person knows that there is some odd satisfaction when someone recognizes that they post. I've seen more than a few people get very upset when someone doesn't respond to their posts. The attention received from the multiple accounts is fulfilling and sad in the fact that they are lonely enough to need that virtual interaction.

post #47 of 50

Honestly, I laughed, because it was just so random. Better than the bombastic, snarky kind of troll any day. I did flag it for offensiveness though.

post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusarctos View Post

Honestly, I laughed, because it was just so random. Better than the bombastic, snarky kind of troll any day. I did flag it for offensiveness though.


I totally laughed... at the sheep.  Haha

 

post #49 of 50

The sheep was only funny because it was so random. lol "......your mom was too young....to drive........you were in labor.....with your father's baby.....and something about a grandma" wool.gif Hmm... what's this sheep doing here skipping rope? LOL

post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaBanRN View Post

The sheep was only funny because it was so random. lol "......your mom was too young....to drive........you were in labor.....with your father's baby.....and something about a grandma" wool.gif Hmm... what's this sheep doing here skipping rope? LOL


 

biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif

I have no idea why this one post has struck me so funny...lol!  The whole thing is silly, but the sheep?  Totally the icing on the cake.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Unassisted Childbirth