post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I'd like to get my kids tested, but have no idea what sort of test or practitioner to look for.

Should I be looking at hair, blood or saliva testing?  Is there a specific type of testing?

I know these are silly questions, but I have no clue where to begin.


Would be grateful for any info/pointers.  Many thanks!


Best wishes