1. Where do you live? Where were you born?
I live in Portland, OR. I was born in Enterprise, OR. I have lived in many places though, including So Cal, Alaska and Maine.
2. What are your plans for this birth?
I am planning on having my 3rd homebirth. My first 2 births were uncomplicated and decently smooth. Hopefully this one will be as well.
3. What is one of your favorite books?
The Continuum Concept (of course).. ;)
4. Do you/have you done any sports?
I don't currently do any sports. A year before I got pregnant with my DD I started learning how to kiteboard. My DH is now quite good and I've been forced to take a few years off. I plan on taking it up again when my youngest is old enough to go without being nursed for a few hours.. It may be years and years away...
5. What is one favorite go to recipes?
Warm kale salad w/red onions, garlic, raisins, basalmic vinegar and goat cheese.
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
South America. My DH and I have considered moving there and would love to travel there and check it out.
7. Describe one of your most challenging, proud, or embarrassing moments:
8. What is your current job? What did you do pre-motherhood?
I'm currently a SAHM. Before I had my son (at 22) I worked at Radioshack and attended college. After I had him, I started a small internet business and was a nanny (to keep my DS out of daycare) for several years until I got married to my DH. I have no plans on working anytime in the near future. I think that someday (when my kids are much older) that I'd like to be a midwife.
9. What is one thing you like to do in your free time?
What counts as free time? ;) I love to garden, make jewelry, sew, read, travel, make wine and bargin shop.
10. What's one thing you're looking forward to doing differently with this baby. What's one thing you plan to do the same?
Hmmm, I'm not sure that I have plans to do anything different. I'm sure that things will go differently as each kid requires different things, but I have no idea what they are yet. Ha ha. I think that I pretty much worked out the kinks between my DS and my DD. :)
Any other questions?