Thank you all for taking the time to respond and lend support and information. Especially to those of you who have recently suffered your own losses. The women on this board never cease to amaze me with the strength and courage and support thats available for virtual strangers. It makes me cry, but in a very great way.
I'd like to wait for my body to go naturally, but I dont think i can emotionally take much more waiting. My body seems to be starting, I've had some light pink spotting and the occasional dark brown/red stuff (more discharge than bleeding) and some lower backaches. I could feel my cervix 2 days ago and it was slightly open, but today its nowhere to be found. (I'm hoping this isnt tmi?) I just dont think I can do weeks of this. I may go in to be induced as early as tomorrow. I'll have to see where my head is at. My dh is not ready at all, he'd rather wait until tuesday, but respects my emotional needs. The meds the midwife mentioned started with "M", it wasnt cytotec. Any Canadians know what we use? I suppose I could call and ask, but I'd rather not yet.
I do really want to be able to hold my baby. Dh as well. And let the kids as well (if they feel up to it). I've knitted a wee hat, and sewed a wee blanket. I've heard the hospitals usually supply them, but I feel like since I make things for my kids, things shouldnt be any different for this one.
Thanks again to everyone.