My soon to be sister-in-law, due date now in November, wants to give cloth diapers a go, so me and my fiancé thought we would make her a diaper box gift with all she needs for the first 3 months or so. Though, we are overwhelmed with all the choices!
We're counting on her needing to change the baby diaper every 2 hours, and want her to have so many diapers and covers that she can forego doing the laundry one day without running out.
This is our list at the moment. Would that do, have we picked out too many covers?
- 30 Imagine Smart Fit Prefolds in xsmall.
- 30 Imagine Smart fit Prefolds in small.
- 3 snappies
- 4 dritz plastic diaper pins (so she has a choice).
- 18 Disana Tie On Nappies (do they compare to a fitted, we thought for overnight use paired with a prefold and a wool cover?).
- 3 Disana Wool Covers in small
- 3 Disana Wool Covers in medium
- 3 Imse Vimse Wool Wraps in small
- 3 Imse Vimse Wool Wraps in newborn
- 3 Imse Vimse Organic Cotton wraps in small
- 3 Imse Vimse Organic Cotton wraps in newborn
- Do we need liners/doublers too?
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.