This is copied and pasted from the overdue thread.
I'm 41 weeks today, although the hospital has my due date as the 20th, instead of the 15th, so according to them I am 40 + 2. One of the midwives gave me the option to choose which due date I wanted and I chose the later one just so I'd have a little extra time before they pressured me to induce, although I believe it's the earlier one and the 13 week ultrasound (the only ultrasound I've had done) also says the 15th. I'm not sure where the 20th came from. But even though they believe I am just over 40 weeks, they are already pressuring me to induce. It's crazy.
1) How many weeks would you go/have you gone before scheduling an induction?
2) What factors would affect/have affected your decision?
3) What natural induction methods will you try/have you tried and of those methods, which were the most effective?
4) At what point would you try/have you tried to naturally induce?
5) Does anyone feel safe going to 43 weeks? Why or why not?
6) Any additional experience and/or advice?
Many, many thanks!!