I have posted a bit about this in the waiting 3+monthsTTC. My child is almost 14months and nursing 3-4 times a day. We would like to start trying again but not wanting to spend money on sperm if fertility is not optimal. My period returned 3 months ago, charting is good with signs of O, but long, 35 days. I have read that even if you are ovulating you may not have the right hormones for implantation or staying pregnant. I do not want to wean my child early either. Any one have advice, ideas, or experience? I would really appreciate it.