My symptoms for the past few days:
- Bright blueish veins in my belly and boobs
- Boobs are huge and swollen (and so sore I could scream)
- Nipples are dark, and have big bumps on them
- Shooting pains in my vagina (sorry, TMI)
- Headaches and bodyaches
- Nausea and some vomiting
- Upset belly
- Food cravings, I eat chips and cheese and popcorn 24/7
- Certain foods make me sick
- & this WEIRD white, thick discharge since I ovulated
- my belly looks huge, too...I look more bloated than I did with my previous pregnancy when I was about 10 weeks.
We want a baby so badly, and I'm trying not to totally freak out or get excited because it's so soon.
I have this 'intuition' feeling that I'm pregnant! I really feel like I will be.
When can I take a pregnancy test? I've read 10 days after the shot.
Thanks & baby dust to all you TTC mama's <3