Space is very limited, so please register and make your travel plans quickly, if you are interested. The registration deadline is Friday, September 2, 2011.
Please use the following link to register: http://www.palladianpartners.com/DallasStateHAIMtg/.
If you have any questions regarding this invitation, please contact Amber Taylor at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] or 202.205.8179.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
(1) Promote collaboration and strategic alignment of programs and resources across state-level entities with healthcare-associated infection prevention related activities (e.g., State Health Departments, State Hospital Associations, Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs), Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs), Healthcare Systems, Payers, Consumer/Patient Advocacy Organizations, Professional Organizations, Federal Government, other stakeholders)
(2) Share and discuss information regarding current and pending federal legislation/initiatives that may impact state-level prevention efforts (e.g., Affordable Care Act, National Healthcare Quality Strategy, Partnership for Patients, Meaningful Use)
(3) Share and discuss information regarding current and pending state-level legislation/initiatives that may impact national-level prevention efforts (e.g., state reporting mandates)
(4) Identify tools needed, specifically at the state-level and in an era of limited funding, to achieve healthcare-associated infection reduction targets in the National and State Action Plans
(1) How can state-level partners improve healthcare-associated infection rates using current funding or resources?
(2) What has already worked in your state to improve healthcare-associated infection rates?
(3) What are the barriers to improving healthcare-associated infection rates in your state?