i want to send a message to dr bob sears in the ask the experts section but there isnt a "start a new thread button".......
want to start a new thread
Let me know if you continue to have a problem posting to the Expert forum. If so I'll take a look at your account and try to figure out the issue.
Sorry to hijack this, but I can't post a thread-- even here!
I've been trying to post a new thread in the I'm pregnant forum and it tells me I must select a tag and I do and it keeps telling me that and won't let me post!!!!! I am able to post in threads that are already going-- just can't start one. Help!
I have been trying to start a thread for weeks and can't post. As the pp said I can reply but can't create a new thread. I am not sure if this is only with threads that need to be tagged because both of them needed to be tagged.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click Support. On that page you will find a link to our feedback from. Please enter your complaint in that form so that our support team can take a look at your logged computer info and see if the conflict is due to your system or browser.
mamabird, your post would be better placed in The Childhood Years forum. This forum is for Questions and Answers about technical functionality, rules, guidelines and features of the forum.
I am looking to start a new thread, to get some expert advise on my son's health condition and am unable to find how to start a new thread... I am unable to find any option where it gives me the option of starting a new thread.
- want to start a new thread
- › I just got a call from my day care provider 1 minute ago
- › Visitation place ideas? 13 minutes ago
- › Thoughts,Feelings,nervousness? 15 minutes ago
- › Dark haired ladies, I need your advice 21 minutes ago
- › Alternatives to cord clamping? 24 minutes ago
- › Best (or worst) comments made so far? 27 minutes ago
- › Anyone feeling movement yet? 27 minutes ago
- › How do you all find a babysitter? 43 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 47 minutes ago
- › Great books for summer reading? 47 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by SmilinMomma
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11