No Spend/ budgeted spending
unbudgeted/ un-necessary spending
30 minutes spent crafting
Goals for September:
3. unbudgeted but necessary, $18 to buy 3 new bed pillows at Kohl's. We're transitioning kids from the family bed to their own beds and they needed pillows.
4. spent the day at my parents' for my little sis's b-day. Brought crockpot sausage and peppers made completely from things in the freezer/ pantry.
5. spent $58 at JoAnn Fabrics for fabric for holiday gifts. Everything was on sale and I would have bought it eventually, I just wasn't prepared to get the stuff *now*.
9. FINALLY!! The rain let up and I was able to get a load on the drying racks!!
10. Went apple picking, stayed w/in the budget and picked 116lbs of apples. My mom and I will get canning this week for applesauce and apple pie filling for the year.
11. Overspent our grocery budget by $100.