Belly - thanks for the suggestions. I wrote some of them down and plan to start a question list of things to ask my RE when I talk to him. I have always taken the medrol and the antibiotic for sure with all of my fresh transfers and I forget if I did on the FET or not. I guess the testing at this point probably won't do too much for us other than it might tell us if that is our issue, but if it is, there really isn't anything that we can do so in some ways I don't know if it would help us much. After this next FET we are DONE, as far as I know. We just can't keep going with this stuff and we will have to make some decision on what is next or if nothing at all will be next. I have never had that endometrial biopsy but now I kinda wish he would have done that when he was in there months ago taking out those polyps. Hmmmm.... wonder if he did, I'll have to ask that as well. Is that something that could be done like out-patient in the office by chance? Yes, I think we would thaw all 3 and this next time transfer all 3 as well. Oh and the double date was nice. Nope, I sent an email to my fav. nurse so I'm sure she will be on top of the beta on Monday and let me know at some point in time. I'm sure she will think I'm crazy that I just didn't call myself. LOL.
Renavoo - I'd have to ask about a blast transfer, but i'm not sure since they were frozen after 2 days. I think his fear may be that they might not make it all the way to blast, but that is another good question to add to my list. His theory has always been that they do better back in their normal environment. What is up with assisted hatching? Did you have that done with your FET?? When do they do that? Wonder if that would be of help to us. I really don't know anything about it, so I'm totally clueless!!! Thanks!!!