I have waited since last November to get DH on board with TTCing. Its not something I wanted to rush until we were both ready. I found him sleeping with all our kids' baby albums on the bed the other night. It was so sweet! Needless to say we are on board now and activly TTCing. So we were *this* close to buying a house (had one picked out and a signed contact and backed out a week after the inspection for a few reasons). I want to move back East to be around family (we live 21hrs away now). If I get pg now or soon I would be roughly 5-7mths pregnant when we move.
Has anyone done this....how did you transfer care? What did you do in the mean time until you moved? Should I just go see a regular OB or a midwife? Insurance would cover a Dr anyhow. DO MWs charge their full amount if they only see you for 1/2 the pregnancy or less (I would totally understand and fully accept it if they did).
And yeah we are still gonna plan to do it this way. We waited long enough and want to TTC now, good timing or not. We want a 6th member to our family <3