or Connect
Mothering › Groups › August 2011 Birth Club › Discussions › Pictures of Our Babies II

Pictures of Our Babies II - Page 3

post #41 of 564
Lyn, we must have cross posted because I totally missed your pics. Seth is sooo cute! I love his full head of hair!

Here's some pics I just took today if Alexander:

43b5c1af-e487-e089.jpg


43b5c1af-e4ba-5dbc.jpg



---43b5c1af-e4dd-5ea2.jpg

43b5c1af-e4ef-35c2.jpg



- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #42 of 564

All these babies are so cute!  They are all getting so big already!  I can't believe Ada turned 5 weeks yesterday.

 

Here are a few from today

 

My angel

DSC03346.JPG

 

She still seems so tiny to me...

DSC03361.JPG

 

Here she is in her tutu her aunt made her and I just couldn't resist the flower, it's as big as her head lol. 

DSC03344.JPG

post #43 of 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethany42309 View Post

All these babies are so cute! They are all getting so big already! I can't believe Ada turned 5 weeks yesterday.

Here are a few from today

My angel

DSC03346.JPG

She still seems so tiny to me...

DSC03361.JPG

Here she is in her tutu her aunt made her and I just couldn't resist the flower, it's as big as her head lol.

DSC03344.JPG



Omg, that tutu is simply awesome! I love your pictures!


---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #44 of 564

This is from Wednesday so he was 5 weeks, 2 days :)

Those clothes are 6-9mths, I think. looks baggy there, but fits pretty darn well.

 

sep21.jpg

post #45 of 564
squee! Look at our babies! Ada is so so sweet, almost makes me want another girl...but not quite. wink1.gif

Charlie is such a love muffin! seriously seriously cute baby Becky. smile.gif
post #46 of 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

squee! Look at our babies! Ada is so so sweet, almost makes me want another girl...but not quite. wink1.gif

Charlie is such a love muffin! seriously seriously cute baby Becky. smile.gif


His skin just glows, doesn't it? :D Almost like little Reed's amazing eyes - I do hope they stay that color!

It's going to be hard to wait as long as I want to wait to have more. Logic says I want 2-3 years between them, the rest of me says, "MORE! NOW!" ;)

I want a little girl! The little girls with the flowers and the tutus...! :D

 

post #47 of 564
Erica - I love when you post pictures of both of your boys. They are so darn sweet. And having them nurse together is precious!

Jilly - love the photos and you have gorgeous babies. You have a good eye. smile.gif

I keep going back and looking at Martha! Is it wrong to be totally envious of her rolls? I am SO jealous of how wonderful your milk is! Something to be so proud of. Look at her!!
post #48 of 564

Jill - GORGEOUS!!

 

Bethany - OMG, I love her little tutu and flower!!  Amazing pictures!

 

Becky - Charlie is just a puddle of cute!

 

Erica - those chubs!!  OMG, how do you stand it!!??

post #49 of 564

All these cute babies make me soooo happy  joy.gif

 

Michelle, when I saw these pics of Martha I couldn't help but think she looks so much like my little guy. What do you think?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiamom View Post

May I just say how much I love seeing all the babies with older siblings?  Mares, it amazes me how much your DD and Malcolm look alike.  Same for Erica and Carrie.  luxlove.gif them!!!

 

Here are a few of DD from the last few days:

 

photo 1.JPG

 

photo 2.JPG

 

photo 3.JPG

 

I love that her little face is so fat that her lips smoosh together to mmake a "tree."  I the rest of her is not so fat.  She just has so much neck!

 

photo 4.JPG


Here's some pics of River: 

 

IMG_1835.JPG

 

IMG_1848.JPG

 

IMG_1836.JPG

post #50 of 564

^ They DO look alike!!  HA!

post #51 of 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat13 View Post

All these cute babies make me soooo happy  joy.gif

 

Michelle, when I saw these pics of Martha I couldn't help but think she looks so much like my little guy. What do you think?
 


Here's some pics of River: 

 

IMG_1835.JPG

 

IMG_1848.JPG

 

IMG_1836.JPG


He looks like Charlie in the last one ;)

 

post #52 of 564

Long lost relatives reunited on MDC! 

post #53 of 564
Awwww Cat!! It's Martha's brother from another mother! Just think of the multitude of chins if they made babies. LOL smile.gif
post #54 of 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italiamom View Post

Awwww Cat!! It's Martha's brother from another mother! Just think of the multitude of chins if they made babies. LOL smile.gif


ROTFLMAO.gif

post #55 of 564

Sisters:

100_5013.JPG100_5014.JPG

100_5019.JPG

post #56 of 564

CrazyCatLady - Your girls are so cute!!  I love your LO's hair, omg it's so cute.

post #57 of 564

They look so alike!  Aw, sister love. love.gif

post #58 of 564
melaya...SO cute!!!
post #59 of 564

My friend got us a gift certificate for a personal baby massage class for our shower. Here we are at the first class (tomorrow is the second of 3 classes) and River absolutely LOVES it!  

 

ps- don't mind the random pink baby leg in the corner, it's the doll that DH was practicing on :) 

IMG_1854.JPG

post #60 of 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat13 View Post

My friend got us a gift certificate for a personal baby massage class for our shower. Here we are at the first class (tomorrow is the second of 3 classes) and River absolutely LOVES it!  

 

ps- don't mind the random pink baby leg in the corner, it's the doll that DH was practicing on :) 

IMG_1854.JPG


Such a good gift!! I teach that and it's SO fun :D

 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: August 2011 Birth Club
Mothering › Groups › August 2011 Birth Club › Discussions › Pictures of Our Babies II