I hope everyone had a good weekend and has gotten off to a good start this week!
We had a nice time at the botanic gardens yesterday, even though it was a bit overcast and chilly. Little Man really liked the model train gardens, so that was definitely worth the admission price.
Did a few things today -
- Did a few challenges on Recyclebank to earn some more points.
- Redeemed some Recyclebank points for coupons.
- Printed coupons.
- Did a few tasks on Swagbucks - not sure I'm going to stick with it though - it takes forever to earn enough points for a gift card it seems. Not sure it's worth the effort.
- Caught up on reading my blog feed on the train (love my "modern" phone!).
- Checked in on work email after I got home (meh).
- Made dinner.
- Baked pumpkin muffins.
- Refilled the flour canister from the bulk bag in the freezer.
- Pulled out Italian sausages to defrost for dinner tomorrow while I had the chest freezer open - I had to really dig to find them. I need a better way to organize that thing - maybe milk crates?
- Tidied the house.
- Laid out my clothes for work tomorrow.
Now I'm about to sit down and watch Downton Abbey with husband and clip my coupons. Hoping for an early night in bed - no later than 10!