Husband got called into work two hours early, so that drastically changed the pace of the day, though he did let me sleep in until 9:00! Huge luxury that I'm grateful for. But of course, there's always a trade of - since I woke up late, I kind of had to rush around this morning.
- Made scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and croissants for brunch.
- Tidied the bathroom and restocked things like Qtips from the bulk supply (though I still need to wipe down the sink and properly clean the toilet later).
- Swept the kitchen floor.
- Loaded the dishwasher.
- Redid the holiday decorations storage. Previously, I had all of the fall/Halloween, Easter, Valentines and 4th of July stuff in one 20 gallon plastic tote, but since I bought all of that Halloween stuff on clearance, I had to take out the other holiday stuff and devote the one bin to the fall stuff. Fortunately I had another basically empty bin to put the other holiday stuff in. Pretty sure that one falls into the category of first world problems... :-)
- Took the tags off some clothes that Little Man got for his birthday back in September, that he's finally grown into.
- Did two loads of laundry, with another two going now.
- Did a few Recyclebank surveys for more points.
- Paid the phone bill.
- Made lunch.
- Put Little Man down for his nap, but he has yet to actually go to sleep. One he does, I may rest my eyes for a half hour or so but I do have to go down and get laundry soon.
Still to come this afternoon -
- Finish the last two loads of laundry.
- Make pumpkin butter in the crockpot.
- Fold and put away all four loads of laundry (two loads are currently piled on our bed).
- Most importantly - take Little Man to the park! It's a beautiful day finally, and it's been ages since I've been able to take him.
- Write a few blog posts (this will probably occur after Little Man's bed time).
- Figure out what to defrost for dinner tomorrow.