or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Vaccines, Eugenics, and Dr.Sherri Tenpenny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vaccines, Eugenics, and Dr.Sherri Tenpenny - Page 4

post #61 of 107

Actually, his status is Active-Retired, not "de-licensed"

 

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=528406&

post #62 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs View Post

Actually, his status is Active-Retired, not "de-licensed"

 

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=528406&



 

 

Whatever, he is still not a credible source by any stretch of the imagination.

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Records show that Barrett never achieved any success in the medical profession.  His claim to being a "retired Psychiatrist" is laughable.  He is, in fact, a "failed Psychiatrist," and a "failed MD."

The Psychiatric profession rejected Barrett years ago,  for Barrett could NOT pass the examinations necessary to become "Board Certified."  Which, is no doubt why Barrett was, throughout his career, relegated to lower level "part time" positions. 

Barrett, we know, was forced to give up his medical license in Pennsylvania in 1993 when his "part-time" employment at the State Mental Hospital was terminated, and he had so few (nine) private patients during his last five years of practice, that he couldn't afford the Malpractice Insurance premiums Pennsylvania requires. 

 

 

 

If you look harder maybe you will find alternative debunkers of Dr Burzynski. thumb.gif

post #63 of 107

 

Quote:
Quote:

 

It is common knowledge that Stephen Barrett has been Officially Declared by the US Court System, in a PUBLISHED Appeals Court Decision (NCAHF v King Bio), to be "Biased, and unworthy of credibility."

What that statement means, in layman's terms, simply, is that it is common knowledge that OFFICIALLY - NOTHING HE SAYS CAN BE LEGALLY RELIED UPON.

 

That's a bit of a leap. Reading the actual ruling, the court found him not to be a credible witness in regards to the FDA's treatment of homeopathic medicine. Yes, he is heavily-biased against alternative medicine, and does not deny it.


Edited by Jugs - 9/27/11 at 6:19pm
post #64 of 107

Sources, please.

 

 

 

Quote:

Records show that Barrett never achieved any success in the medical profession.  His claim to being a "retired Psychiatrist" is laughable.  He is, in fact, a "failed Psychiatrist," and a "failed MD."

The Psychiatric profession rejected Barrett years ago,  for Barrett could NOT pass the examinations necessary to become "Board Certified."  Which, is no doubt why Barrett was, throughout his career, relegated to lower level "part time" positions. 

Barrett, we know, was forced to give up his medical license in Pennsylvania in 1993 when his "part-time" employment at the State Mental Hospital was terminated, and he had so few (nine) private patients during his last five years of practice, that he couldn't afford the Malpractice Insurance premiums Pennsylvania requires.

post #65 of 107

Jugs I have no intention of continuing this argument about Stephen Barrett, he is so not worth my time or energy. You go find a source if you so desire, I have better things to do. Bottom line Stephen Barrett is not a credible source to quote and one that most here on MDC dismiss. 
 

 
post #66 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Jugs I have no intention of continuing this argument about Stephen Barrett, he is so not worth my time or energy. You go find a source if you so desire, I have better things to do. Bottom line Stephen Barrett is not a credible source to quote and one that most here on MDC dismiss. 
 


Well, that settles that! eyesroll.gif

 

post #67 of 107

I'll take that as a "No, I do not have a reliable source for that claim."

post #68 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs View Post

I'll take that as a "No, I do not have a reliable source for that claim."



 

 

No, take it as I have better things to do with my time than argue with you about Stephen Barrett. The link was posted above. I guess you never bothered to read it. 

 

If you are not happy with that source, look for yourself, though heaven knows why anyone would want to bother, I am sure you could find his work history elsewhere. 

 

 

 

 

post #69 of 107
Thread Starter 

Miriam, I read your link. It was an opinion piece, with another link to the judge's actual words about the case. So, I'm not sure why there is a problem. I've never liked Quackbusters, Snopes, or WebMd, heck, even Wikipedia. They all have a slant, a bias, and it's so obvious. Quackbusters is regarded as the quick, go-to spot for medical truth, but it should not be.

Quote from the judge's decision in the Barrett case:

Dr. Barrett was a psychiatrist who retired in or about 1993, at which point he contends he allowed his medical license to lapse. Like Dr. Sampson, he has no formal training in homeopathic medicine or drugs, although he claims to have read and written extensively on homeopathy and other forms of alternative medicine. Dr. Barrett’s claim to expertise on FDA issues arises from his conversations with FDA agents, his review of professional literature on the subject and certain continuing education activities.

As for his credential as an expert on FDA regulation of homeopathic drugs, the Court finds that Dr. Barrett lacks sufficient qualifications in this area. Expertise in FDA regulation suggests a knowledge of how the agency enforces federal statutes and the agency’s own regulations. Dr. Barrett’s purported legal and regulatory knowledge is not apparent. He is not a lawyer, although he claims he attended several semesters of correspondence law school.

 

He's just an FDA tool, in their pocket, a cheerleader. You can tell from his site. Good if you like nothing other than the western medical model, but not so good if you want a variety. Western medicine is important, but so is natural medicine! How about a fusion site?!

post #70 of 107

The link was a cherry-picked, cut n' paste commentary on the ruling. I've read the actual ruling myself.

post #71 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Quackbusters is regarded as the quick, go-to spot for medical truth, but it should not be.

 

He's just an FDA tool, in their pocket, a cheerleader. You can tell from his site. Good if you like nothing other than the western medical model, but not so good if you want a variety. Western medicine is important, but so is natural medicine! How about a fusion site?!


This. The point is Quackbusters is a lazy link. Google an alternative medical subject or person to debunk, up pops Quackbusters. Cut n Paste. 

 

post #72 of 107
Thread Starter 

We've managed to take a huge, important subject that affects the entire world, and nit-pick it down to arguing over some guy. You like him, while I--not so much. I like Dr.Mercola, but I can see that the man has an advertisement in every single article he writes. If someone you like is not perfect, it is ok to admit it. You can still like a person, while recognizing his/her faults. You like Barrett and his Quackbusters, but he is not the end-all authority on medicine. Nobody is.

post #73 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

We've managed to take a huge, important subject that affects the entire world, and nit-pick it down to arguing over some guy. You like him, while I--not so much. I like Dr.Mercola, but I can see that the man has an advertisement in every single article he writes. If someone you like is not perfect, it is ok to admit it. You can still like a person, while recognizing his/her faults. You like Barrett and his Quackbusters, but he is not the end-all authority on medicine. Nobody is.


Sorry Becky, this was why I stated I didn't want to wast my time on Stephen Barrett, pointless, and it hijacked your thread. A thread which is indeed on a very important subject. Have you read the Dr Richard Day speech on this subject? If not I can pm you a link, I am certainly not posting it here!

 

post #74 of 107

When did I say I "like" Barrett? My point of contention was with posting fodder from the internet rumor mill. I view him through the same critical eye as I do any blatantly biased source, however, there is no evidence for the claims regarding his allegedly checkered career. I agree that this has dissolved into a pissing contest, and will happily zip up and call it a draw.

post #75 of 107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Sorry Becky, this was why I stated I didn't want to wast my time on Stephen Barrett, pointless, and it hijacked your thread. A thread which is indeed on a very important subject. Have you read the Dr Richard Day speech on this subject? If not I can pm you a link, I am certainly not posting it here!

 

Please don't be sorry! You didn't bring up Quackbusters, but I'm glad you came on to point out what was wrong with it. I never liked the site, but I also did not know about Barrett, so thank you for the information. I did read the links!

 

(Actually, I like to read links from both sides of the argument. If I expect someone to read my link, then it is only fair to read theirs!)

 

And Jugs, I'm sorry too. You're right! 

post #76 of 107

I usually don't comment on these type of post because I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there's one flaw in this whole theory that no one brought up. 

 

If the world is being poisoned by vaccines, flouride, GMO's, etc. than so are all the docs and scientists and world leaders and everybody else.  So, therefore, before long the only people alive and without a chronic illness will be those of on MDC who avoid all of the items listed above. 

 

If what you say is true Darwinism will win in the end. 

 

MDC will rule the world. 

 

rocks.jpg

post #77 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

I usually don't comment on these type of post because I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there's one flaw in this whole theory that no one brought up. 

 

If the world is being poisoned by vaccines, flouride, GMO's, etc. than so are all the docs and scientists and world leaders and everybody else.  So, therefore, before long the only people alive and without a chronic illness will be those of on MDC who avoid all of the items listed above. 

 

If what you say is true Darwinism will win in the end. 

 

MDC will rule the world. 

 

rocks.jpg


That's not exactly true.

 

If there is an upper echelon in this grand scheme (and it's really not hard to imagine how that could be), they would be advised not to take vaccines, not to drink tap water, etc.  

 

post #78 of 107
Thread Starter 

Warning: here comes another one of my theories....

 

If this is true, and there is some kind of plan to take over the world, there are surely ways to do so. I believe we are witnessing this now, but it is happening slowly and covertly. The Nazis were much too brazen in their attempts, and a lesson was learned....they needed a new approach. This is where I believe drugs, poisons, and propaganda come into play.

 

So, if the elite wanted to slowly cull off much of the world population, how could they remain safe? Well, one way is to eat the best food. Here is an example from China: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26874854/ns/health-food_safety/t/amid-milk-scare-chinas-elite-eat-all-organic/

 

If GMO's take over the natural species, there is a large seed vault in the Arctic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault  I do understand the need for this vault, and is very important. This is a way to rebuild if there is ever a disaster, so the elite would not fear ruining the good quality plants of our planet. The capability exists.

 

I'm not bashing other countries, but throughout history, there was usually a ruling class, and a large oppressed worker (or even slave) population. It's my belief that this is the direction the elite would like to take our world--a global kingdom, with a smart, healthy ruling class, and then the rest of us to do the work. This does not sound so crazy, when you consider this is how people have been ruling for centuries. And now, rich countries are bankrupting the third world--nobody can argue that--so the third world countries are in essence, the slaves to the rich. Debt slaves. All they need to do now is cull the third world population....is this where sterilizing vaccines and GMO come in? It's a possibility.

 

Then you have the use of depleted Uranium (DU)  in weapons. DU was known to be dangerous, but it was still used. It is hazardous to the troops using the weapons, as well as the people it is used against. If you think the USA is angelic, explain why they used DU. If they knew the hazards, and ordered it anyway, they obviously care very little about human beings, their own troops, or the environment--contrary to what they tell you. Of course the gov't will tell you nothing is wrong--why would they tell you the truth! Here's the truth from a former gov't official: Dr.Doug Rokke, former head of the Pentagon's Depleted Uranium project. --->** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-VkpR-wka8  **<------Watch this one, it's amazing.  He studied DU, and is sick now from it. He warned the military not to use it, but they did anyway. Now, in Fallujah, there are deformed babies all over the place--as seen here  Troops are sick and dying. Please watch this if you want to know what our gov't is really capable of!

Here is an article about the deformed babies in Fallujah http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255312/Birth-defects-Fallujah-rise-U-S-operation.html

 

This is all so unbelievable and irrational, I know. Global government, population control, senseless killing, drugs as weapons, etc. But it is possible, and that's what you need to understand.  This is why we all need to stay on our toes, and be highly aware of what is going on around us. Never assume anything--never assume that because you wouldn't do it, then neither would they.

 

And lastly, if you've read this far, do you understand my motivation now? Do you see that I truly care about people? Instead of thinking I'm some crazy anti-government, doom and gloom nutter, why don't you take a good look at what is happening right now in your world. People and the environment are in trouble if we don't stand up for what is right.

 

 

 

post #79 of 107

Is it possible? 

 

Sure, it's possible.  It's possible that aliens have already landed and are slowly taking over the world.  It's possible we're all robots and we don't even know it.  It's possible we're already genetically engineered and implanted with memories and thoughts that are not really their own.  It's possible the black helicoptors really are following you because you're so important and have figured out our evil plot to take over the world. 

 

Is it likely?

 

No.

post #80 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post

Is it possible? 

 

Sure, it's possible.  It's possible that aliens have already landed and are slowly taking over the world.  It's possible we're all robots and we don't even know it.  It's possible we're already genetically engineered and implanted with memories and thoughts that are not really their own.  It's possible the black helicoptors really are following you because you're so important and have figured out our evil plot to take over the world. 

 

Is it likely?

 

No.


ROTFLMAO.gif

Thank you. I've been watching this thread grow and realizing how much I wanted to post something similar to what you have here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Vaccinations
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › Vaccines, Eugenics, and Dr.Sherri Tenpenny